Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC JC is so smooth and tasty.  Oak, caramel, and honey from the start with nice mild spices.  Thank you CraigDog! 
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    DC JC is so smooth and tasty.  Oak, caramel, and honey from the start with nice mild spices.  Thank you CraigDog! 
    My pleasure, and a spot on description.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    My pleasure, and a spot on description.
    And a perfect burn and draw too!  
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening gents

• Options
    deadman said:
    Evening gents

HoLA dm.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    deadman said:
    Evening gents

HoLA dm.
    Evening dm!  Always enjoyed the Ave Marias.  One of the only AJ's that doesn't go flat after 6 months. 
  • Options
    After being in the pound he goes nuts in his kennel so we sitting on the back steps 

• Options
    deadman said:
    After being in the pound he goes nuts in his kennel so we sitting on the back steps 

...ArF...
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Evening my gents 
  • Options
    Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!" The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "That's funny, I dreamt I was skiing!" 
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!" The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "That's funny, I dreamt I was skiing!" 
    Joke reported to LGBTQ+ Police 🚔😜
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Trish said:
    So what's your verdict Captain Oy...?

😜
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Trish said:
    So what's your verdict Captain Oy...?

😜
    @Oyam123 Wait because of the contents of said joke or because you weren't invited on that trip...
  • Options
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
     happy 4th 
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  Ashton ESG 20 Year (gifted by the marvelous mutt) punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Ashton ESG 20 Year (gifted by the marvelous mutt) punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
    ...WooF.... Let'z get this ParTay started...
  • Options

• Options
    Caramel, nutty flavors, white pepper and mild spices.  Magnificent cigar!  Thank you CraigDog.  Always enjoy the 20 Year. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Caramel, nutty flavors, white pepper and mild spices.  Magnificent cigar!  Thank you CraigDog.  Always enjoy the 20 Year. 
    My pleasure...the nutmeg/baking spice is my best explanation of the spice.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    My pleasure...the nutmeg/baking spice is my best explanation of the spice.
    Yes it is.  Good call. 
  • Options
    Evening TD  KC

Sitting outside playing was that fireworks or gunshots
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Evening TD  KC

Nice.... HaPPy 4th dm... Dem hiLLbiLLies round here.  Poor pups under a blanket.
  • Options

• Options
    Happy 4 th all
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Happy 4 th all
    ...HoLA right back atchA T...
  • Options
    Happy 4th T 

TruDog said:
    deadman said:
    Evening TD  KC

Nice.... HaPPy 4th dm... Dem hiLLbiLLies round here.  Poor pups under a blanket.
    Isn’t bothering the new pup so far. He’s in his own world wanting to play and chase the rabbits 
  • Options
    ....Pour'N... with artillY eXplode'N 
  • Options

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Born in DC. And went to many Capitol 4th celebrations. 1976 the best. Great times on the Mall.