• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Thought TD was in my hood today

I hear you barking…
    ...ArF...
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations kc....lucky you didn't live in Alabama....hope  you well.....
  • Options
    Hey dog....posting and pourN  N man.....stalls need cleaning...you rock my friend....t52 smoldering.....have fun banter dudes.....even 2 hand......👊
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need a little advice from youse guys that have a bit of tech savvy.  My el cheapo RCA Voyager tablet took a dump and I need to replace it with something inexpensive, but better quality than my old RCA.  7"-9" range.  I only use it to post on this site from my back porch, so a $700.00 Apple is not necessary.  I can post from my phone, but prefer a tablet for its larger size.  Any thoughts? (other than GFY)
  • Options
    Almost forgot fvck the packers......😎
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsTy Thursday...
    Squawk  Squawk!!
  • Options
    God bless all the 9/11 responders......I'm a day late....and all the people  who helped....✌
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hey dog....posting and pourN  N man.....stalls need cleaning...you rock my friend....t52 smoldering.....have fun banter dudes.....even 2 hand......👊
    HiGH ZZ
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsTy Thursday...
    Squawk  Squawk!!
    ...WooF...
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Need a little advice from youse guys that have a bit of tech savvy.  My el cheapo RCA Voyager tablet took a dump and I need to replace it with something inexpensive, but better quality than my old RCA.  7"-9" range.  I only use it to post on this site from my back porch, so a $700.00 Apple is not necessary.  I can post from my phone, but prefer a tablet for its larger size.  Any thoughts? (other than GFY)
    Sorry KC, no way Tech Savvy.  All my gear is MAC, but bet YaK could shed some light on the question.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Smart tv? kc
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    kckasper said:
    Smart tv? kc
    Mine is great 
  • Options
    Later BOTL keep yo underwear while yo posting.....(except cb) he has a hole in front...groundhog access.....have a great evening you guys.....later
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Kindle. they usually cheap last a few years
  • Options
    Hey  dog.....paper or plastic.....🤟👊

• Options
    2hand2hand Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Evening All!  Seeing if this really rates a 7 on the CA list.  Not diggin the cheesy gold leg warmer, but so far it’s a nice smoke.

If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:

...a Fire Hydrant.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    Evening All!  Seeing if this really rates a 7 on the CA list.  Not diggin the cheesy gold leg warmer, but so far it’s a nice smoke.

Evening 2.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Ozzy73 said:

...a Fire Hydrant.
    Or a hubcap.
  • Options
    deadman said:
    kckasper said:
    Thanks guys, I'll look into one. 
  • Options
    deadman said:
    kckasper said:

Inagree with dm, KC.  You’ll probably want to get the kid-proof one for yourself, though.  They’re better for ancient old farts.
  • Options

• Options
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:

Evening 2.

Evening DoGBrO!  This ain’t too bad of a smoke.  Not real progressive complexity, but good flavors.  Nuts, caramel, coffee, pepper and a hint of dried apricots.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:

Evening 2.

Evening DoGBrO!  This ain’t too bad of a smoke.  Not real progressive complexity, but good flavors.  Nuts, caramel, coffee, pepper and a hint of dried apricots.
    Appreciate the Insight Brother.
  • Options
    Wish CI had free shipping codes like they used to.  I would grab the 10 pack deal of the Caldwell Hit and Run, but have to add another 10 to the price for shipping and tax.
  • Options
    2hand said:
    Wish CI had free shipping codes like they used to.  I would grab the 10 pack deal of the Caldwell Hit and Run, but have to add another 10 to the price for shipping and tax.
    I got faith 2, you can find something.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    2hand said:
    I got faith 2, you can find something.
    ...but actually haven't bought anything from there since WE got aXed.
  • Options
    Same here.  Believe I’ll pass and continue the boycott of 5+ years.
  • Options
    ...Pour'N...