Home General Discussion

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Orangemen playing the Tigers tough. Where's gmrfish? He's a Syracuse alumnus. 
    Do miss Fish.  Bro, was very intrinsic/smart cooL skooL teacher.
    ...KY vs Florida....seriously.
  • Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

• kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  QyH LE with a RRG&C.  If the Peterson boys hadn't F/U big time, and if their Dad Phil was still alive, today would have been our ride down to KW for Phil Peterson's Annual Key West Poker Run for Charity.  Oh well. 

Mr. P himself, with B at the Tree Bar on Duval St.  2009.
    Good evening everyone!  Mac Gold Label with a RRG&C. 
    Oyam123 said:

...ArF...
    kckasper said:
    Mr. P himself, with B at the Tree Bar on Duval St.  2009.
    ...B looking Classic .

...and HaPPy ****'n ThirsTaY Thursday...
    Good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe HP with a RRG&C. 
    TruDog said:

Squawk!  Squawk!!
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:

Squawk!  Squawk!!
    ...WooF...
  • 2hand2hand Posts: 352 ✭✭✭
    Back at ya, bro, and a good evening to you lurkers as well.  Having an AJ EoC Habano.  Not great, but a good “back porch on a rainy night” cigar.  Coffee, pepper, some spice and a little cocoa, good burn.  Band just the right size to be a crown for the granddaughter.

If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
    2hand said:
    Back at ya, bro, and a good evening to you lurkers as well.  Having an AJ EoC Habano.  Not great, but a good “back porch on a rainy night” cigar.  Coffee, pepper, some spice and a little cocoa, good burn.  Band just the right size to be a crown for the granddaughter.

Evening 2!  Vali loves my cigar bands for her crafts.  Amazingly creative for a 6 year old.  
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:

Evening 2!  Vali loves my cigar bands for her crafts.  Amazingly creative for a 6 year old.  

And a a good evening to the Duke of the Corner Table!  Bruce takes mine and switches them around in a picture frame.  Lilith likes to put them on as bracelets and rings.
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:

And a a good evening to the Duke of the Corner Table!  Bruce takes mine and switches them around in a picture frame.  Lilith likes to put them on as bracelets and rings.
    That's "King of the Corner Table", just so you know.  Jerry is the "Crown Prince". 
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:

That's "King of the Corner Table", just so you know.  Jerry is the "Crown Prince". 

Pardon me.  I did not intend to offend you, your highness.  I bid you a thousand GFY’s.  
    We should be in KW right now. 
    edited September 2019
    kckasper said:
    We should be in KW right now. 

With the Royal Steeds, no doubt.  Too bad the best things often times get screwed up by the worst of decisions.  We used to go to the Wisconsin State Fair every year until it got too commercialized.  Oh... and Kenosha, WI is a lot further from Cuba than 90 miles.
    ...Pour'N...
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...

Meow...
    2hand said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...

Meow...
    .....GRRRRR....
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:

Pardon me.  I did not intend to offend you, your highness.  I bid you a thousand GFY’s.  
    I accept the GFY's.  There's an official hierarchy of Royalty at the CT. Unfortunately, most have either died, moved away, or are too damned old to ride any more.   
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:

I accept the GFY's.  There's an official hierarchy of Royalty at the CT. Unfortunately, most have either died, moved away, or are too damned old to ride any more.   

The stuff legends ends are made of.
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:
    kckasper said:
    2hand said:

The stuff legends ends are made of.
    .....SuK aZZ....   smiLeN

Yo KC **** Ya.... 

Best lighter I’ve ever had.  Been working flawlessly for a couple of months.  Flame adjustment is better than any Xicar I’ve owned.

Rebenga! LIBERTAD LIBERTAD LIBERTAD