Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    2hand2hand Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    Hail and well met...

If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ND-GA game here. I think I saw Oy in the stands wearing his blue and gold Pope outfit. 
    ....Yep... with the PomP PomP's.
    He gestured a 6 pointed star on his chest too, not a cross. ND fans were quite confused.
    ....Yo expected sumTHanG different?
  • Options
    2hand said:
    Hail and well met...

...Nice...  Evening 2
  • Options
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ND-GA game here. I think I saw Oy in the stands wearing his blue and gold Pope outfit. 
    He gestured a 6 pointed star on his chest too, not a cross. ND fans were quite confused.
    Guessing he got the Pope costume at Goodwill, and didn't pay full price at Party City. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Guessing he got the Pope costume at Goodwill, and didn't pay full price at Party City. 
    ...NaiLed iT.
  • Options
    2 ...post and run again.  I get it, he's not allowed ( sounds like Tony's place).
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    2 ...post and run again.  I get it, he's not allowed ( sounds like Tony's place).
    Who's place?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Who's place?
    ....ClassiC.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Who's place?
    ....ClassiC.
    .....GRRRRR.... Pour'N
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Who's place?
    ....ClassiC.
    .....GRRRRR.... Pour'N
    Pour'N here too. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Who's place?
    ....ClassiC.
    .....GRRRRR.... Pour'N
    Pour'N here too. 
    it is Shatterday
  • Options
    ....HaPPy BooZey TooZeday
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
  • Options
    Oh, and good evening everyone!  QyH Brevas with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
    ...WooF...
  • Options
    ....Illusione 88...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
    ...WooF...
    Got another bird.  Yadi and cousin Daisy came down from Palatka for the weekend, and when they arrived Daisy saw a young Quaker Parrot laying in the middle of the road.  Poor thing could walk or fly.  Seemed to have a broken leg and wing.  They brought the bird inside, and when I got there I checked it out, and the leg just appeared to be dislocated.  I popped it back into place, and she just kind of laid on her side, not doing much.  Next day she was up and hopping around, using the wing that at first seemed to be broken as a crutch, holding the leg up.  Today, she's walking on both legs and jumping from perch to perch like normal.  She wouldn't eat at first, but today she glommed half a banana, two apple slices, and some seed mix.  Vali named her Daisy, of course.  
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
    ...WooF...
    Got another bird.  Yadi and cousin Daisy came down from Palatka for the weekend, and when they arrived Daisy saw a young Quaker Parrot laying in the middle of the road.  Poor thing could walk or fly.  Seemed to have a broken leg and wing.  They brought the bird inside, and when I got there I checked it out, and the leg just appeared to be dislocated.  I popped it back into place, and she just kind of laid on her side, not doing much.  Next day she was up and hopping around, using the wing that at first seemed to be broken as a crutch, holding the leg up.  Today, she's walking on both legs and jumping from perch to perch like normal.  She wouldn't eat at first, but today she glommed half a banana, two apple slices, and some seed mix.  Vali named her Daisy, of course.  
    ....Damn Brother, ya made my day.  Let me slaNt daT HaT.  
  • Options

....Pour'N...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
    ...WooF...
    Going to wait a few days, then see if she can fly.  I think if she can, we should set her free.  She is a wild bird.  B and Vali both want to keep her, if she can fly or not.  If she can't, Vali has a new pet.  If she can fly, well, ......................
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
    ...WooF...
    Going to wait a few days, then see if she can fly.  I think if she can, we should set her free.  She is a wild bird.  B and Vali both want to keep her, if she can fly or not.  If she can't, Vali has a new pet.  If she can fly, well, ......................
    ...Fly Fly FLY HiGH HiGH.....GO BiRD....GiDDY uP........
  • Options
    Would you want to argue with two women? 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Would you want to argue with two women? 
    .....Not even on a ThirsTy Thursday...
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
    ...WooF...
    The Bird Whisperer you be!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
    ...WooF...
    The Bird Whisperer you be!
    ....DR....ja caLLed iT!!!!!
  • Options

DiALed  DaT JanK in BoY......
  • Options
    ...HaPPy HumPTy Day...
  • Options
    ......sTaLL 2 graffiti.  Maybe, but cb got Game all day.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  EPC NW Brillante with a RRG&C.