Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭

@Oyam123 said:
    Something fishy

Nothing like a little coral reef with your seegar.

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    What's happening all yee old school CI banter folk! San Lotano Habano on fire here out west.

HoLa Double 00...hope ya well Bro.

Indeed I am! Good to hear from you. How's it out that way?

No complaints, haven't heard from JR in a while. What uP out Cali way ?

Sunshine, cigars, grilling and a lot of chillin these days. Been spending a lot of time at home due to the sickness everywhere. Did get a camping trip in recently (booked before the pandemic) that was really nice. Went with two other families that were isolating together, in Eldorado national Forrest campgrounds. Was really nice to get away and forget about all the woes of our current reality and feel normal. Getting the kids prepared for school in the coming week. It'll be interesting trying to juggle teaching three grade levels and keeping them engaged during distance learning. Other than that, just enjoying the backyard and smoking plenty of cigars!

Yo, 00!

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    What's happening all yee old school CI banter folk! San Lotano Habano on fire here out west.

Nice to see you back on 007! Did you get all that stuff from a few years ago cleared up? Don't be a stranger, start hanging out with us again.

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! Southern Draw Desert Rose (gifted by the marvelous mutt) clipped (using my Xikar Mayan Limited Edition #493/500 cutter from Mikey as a retirement gift 10 years ago) and ready, with a RRG&C. Flor de Cana 7 Year neat on the side.

...WooF... Let's get dis MoFo Lit.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! Southern Draw Desert Rose (gifted by the marvelous mutt) clipped (using my Xikar Mayan Limited Edition #493/500 cutter from Mikey as a retirement gift 10 years ago) and ready, with a RRG&C. Flor de Cana 7 Year neat on the side.

Fired up here!

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

Squawk! Squawk!! Chirp x 4.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

...I DiG that.

• Options

• Options

Cedar, cinnamon, and graham cracker flavors with this magnificent Desert Rose. Perfect burn and draw, enjoying this cigar immensely. Thank you Craig/Dog.

• Options

@kckasper said:
    Cedar, cinnamon, and graham cracker flavors with this magnificent Desert Rose. Perfect burn and draw, enjoying this cigar immensely. Thank you Craig/Dog.

WiNk, excellent descrip. So many want these powerful smokes (experience and years of smoking) and nothing wrong with that.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

WiNk, excellent descrip. So many want these powerful smokes (experience and years of smoking) and nothing wrong with that.

Never been a fan of power over flavors. That's for the young guys. Desert Rose is a great medium bodied cigar with exquisite flavors. Thanks again, enjoying every puff.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

Never been a fan of power over flavors. That's for the young guys. Desert Rose is a great medium bodied cigar with exquisite flavors. Thanks again, enjoying every puff.

My pleasure KC. Ya know how we roLL.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

Fired up here!

Cold beer here!

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

I am all a bout the flavor!

• Options

oY, yo a **** wiFF ears...

• Options
    edited August 2020

LP9 is nice, smooth and flavorful. Very bold Nicaraguan tobacco flavor I am not a big fan of. I am more a Cuban, Honduran or Dominican profile smoker.

• Options

• Options

What da uP CB....?

• Options

Good morning! Adalante coffee
    and reread.

• Options

Good evening everyone! SLR Regios with a RRG&C, RZ 23 neat on the side.

• Options

@kckasper said:

...Got one also, gifted by my generous Big Brother Mr KC Kasper. ShaLL we.

• Options

LeT'Z get diZ ParTay started.... HoLa CB, ZZ T,DM, and ****'n oY.

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

Hey T! Nice to see you. Everything good with you in AZ?

you and I seem to be in a race with those numbers lately. Trying my best to keep to myself, hope you and the family are doing the same and staying safe

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

you and I seem to be in a race with those numbers lately. Trying my best to keep to myself, hope you and the family are doing the same and staying safe

Just staying home keeping the babies safe. Did "distance learning" for Vali to end 1st Grade, doing it again 100% at home for beginning of 2nd Grade. Our Governor is an idiot, and he cannot over rule local school board. Broward Supt Runcie declared 100% e-learning at home for now. That was my choice before his decision.

Well said KC. Glad you're all safe

• Options

@TruDog said:
    LeT'Z get diZ ParTay started.... HoLa CB, ZZ T,DM, and ****'n oY.

• Options

Evening all

• Options

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

Just staying home keeping the babies safe. Did "distance learning" for Vali to end 1st Grade, doing it again 100% at home for beginning of 2nd Grade. Our Governor is an idiot, and he cannot over rule local school board. Broward Supt Runcie declared 100% e-learning at home for now. That was my choice before his decision.

Well said KC. Glad you're all safe

Evening T! Nice to see you.

• Options

hmmm that Southern Draw has me thinking...Do believe I have some patiently waiting

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

KC, this SLR is excellent. Oak/cedar, salty pretzel, which usually is mid point. Outstanding cigar, one of my favorites. Thank You Brother.

• Options

@Trish said:
    Evening all

HoLA T

• Options

@TruDog said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

KC, this SLR is excellent. Oak/cedar, salty pretzel, which usually is mid point. Outstanding cigar, one of my favorites. Thank You Brother.

....Deep coffee, exceptional complexity.