Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Monkey see, monkey do... hehehe

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:
    LeT'Z get diZ ParTay started.... HoLa CB, ZZ T,DM, and ****'n oY.

Hola Dog!

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! SLR Regios with a RRG&C, RZ 23 neat on the side.

...Got one also, gifted by my generous Big Brother Mr KC Kasper. ShaLL we.

KC, this SLR is excellent. Oak/cedar, salty pretzel, which usually is mid point. Outstanding cigar, one of my favorites. Thank You Brother.

My pleasure, as always, glad you are enjoying. Always preferred these over the more popular Cohibas and Montes.

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@TruDog said:

Hola Dog!

Evening Mikey!

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@kckasper said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    What's happening all yee old school CI banter folk! San Lotano Habano on fire here out west.

Nice to see you back on 007! Did you get all that stuff from a few years ago cleared up? Don't be a stranger, start hanging out with us again.

Evening KC/CB/TD. Sure did! All is well 🙏 out west. Nice to see a lot of the old school folks around. Have been smoking a lot more cigars lately and will definitely be around puffing. Usually smoking when everyone else is getting to bed but much more daytime smoking on the weekends to be sure.

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cigarbreath said:

@TruDog said:

Hola Dog!

Yo MiKeY, my BoYEE.

• Options

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

Hey T! Nice to see you. Everything good with you in AZ?

you and I seem to be in a race with those numbers lately. Trying my best to keep to myself, hope you and the family are doing the same and staying safe

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

you and I seem to be in a race with those numbers lately. Trying my best to keep to myself, hope you and the family are doing the same and staying safe

Just staying home keeping the babies safe. Did "distance learning" for Vali to end 1st Grade, doing it again 100% at home for beginning of 2nd Grade. Our Governor is an idiot, and he cannot over rule local school board. Broward Supt Runcie declared 100% e-learning at home for now. That was my choice before his decision.

Well said KC. Glad you're all safe

When we go to Georgia we have to self quarantine ourselves for 14 days. Haven’t met our new grandson yet. New, sheesh, he’s six months old.

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

@Trish said:

@kckasper said:

@Trish said:
    Evening KC

Just staying home keeping the babies safe. Did "distance learning" for Vali to end 1st Grade, doing it again 100% at home for beginning of 2nd Grade. Our Governor is an idiot, and he cannot over rule local school board. Broward Supt Runcie declared 100% e-learning at home for now. That was my choice before his decision.

Well said KC. Glad you're all safe

When we go to Georgia we have to self quarantine ourselves for 14 days. Haven’t met our new grandson yet. New, sheesh, he’s six months old.

Awe that's a bummer. AZ folks are on a 2 week quarenteen if we travel too

• Options

@Trish said:

Ya loBBed that out dar T.... YeZ yo a MonKeY

• Options

@TruDog said:

@Trish said:

Ya loBBed that out dar T.... YeZ yo a MonKeY

https://youtu.be/N9mBHU0TaWc

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

Can I adJusT my Tie....

• Options

@TruDog said:
    Can I adJusT my Tie....

Little punK kid from da Hood Yo.....

• Options

@TruDog said:
    Can I adJusT my Tie....

Get jiggy with it...

• Options

buT, oy, ya stiLL a ****....

• Options

B-I-a _T-Ch....

• Options
    edited August 2020

@Oyam123 said:

well it would appear that nobody was talking to or about Oy for once and he's now desperate for attention... EVERYONE waive to Oy he's feeling left out... There better now?

• Options

@Trish said:

@Oyam123 said:

well it would appear that nobody was talking to or about Oy for once and he's now desperate for attention... EVERYONE waive to Oy he's feeling left out... There better now?

...as MSG seZ... "who the F is oY'....

• Options

That’s a nice thought T but I’m ok, I got my Friends in my head. 😳

• Options

@Oyam123 said:
    That’s a nice thought T but I’m ok, I got my Friends in my head. 😳

You're never alone when you're a schizo.

• Options

I don't know why you people are always picking on Oy. He just does what his Rice Krispies tell him to do.

• Options

@kckasper said:
    I don't know why you people are always picking on Oy. He just does what his Rice Krispies tell him to do.

Only Snap and Crackle, I never listen to Pop.

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@kckasper said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    What's happening all yee old school CI banter folk! San Lotano Habano on fire here out west.

Nice to see you back on 007! Did you get all that stuff from a few years ago cleared up? Don't be a stranger, start hanging out with us again.

Evening KC/CB/TD. Sure did! All is well 🙏 out west. Nice to see a lot of the old school folks around. Have been smoking a lot more cigars lately and will definitely be around puffing. Usually smoking when everyone else is getting to bed but much more daytime smoking on the weekends to be sure.

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@kckasper said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

That was one of Theron parts of the Banter - get you west coasters logging in keeping things going.

• Options
    edited August 2020

@cigarbreath said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@kckasper said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@kckasper said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

That was one of Theron parts of the Banter - get you west coasters logging in keeping things going.

There used to be a good amount of us on PST and MST that would hang later but it slowly dwindled towards the end. Pattymonster was usually around and she would pop in frequently and Steve sometimes, the golfer fella from LA also (forgot his screen name). It was great at banter prime, so many conversations flowing and keeping things interesting. Maybe more of those folks who still enjoy cigars may pop up since most folks are spending a lot more time at home these days. You can only watch so much TV and sports won't last IMO. I foresee cases catching on and more season cancelations.

Post edited by CAcigarguy007 on
  • Options

@Oyam123 said:

@kckasper said:

Only Snap and Crackle, I never listen to Pop.

Thats ... Poop. just had ta

• Options
    edited August 2020

Griffins Nicaragua morning walk cigar and lunch 😋

• Options
    edited August 2020

@Oyam123 said:

Griffins Nicaragua morning walk cigar and lunch 😋

Dang that looks great. I'm hungry now...lol

• Options

Cigar was meh, food was great!

• Options
    edited August 2020

@Oyam123 said:
    Cigar was meh, food was great!

Pho and Bánh mì is delicious. The vermicelli noodles look a little suspect though. Got a "top ramenish" like appearance. Could be the angle, light, or lens; unless they are rice noodles. Looks delicious nonetheless. Makes me want to go to Pho Hoa/Lee's sandwiches asap.

• Options

Who said cigars
    don’t grow on trees.