What is that white stuff?

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,329 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Freddy_B. said:

@Oyam123 said:

@TruDog said:

Frosty ☃️

...SniFF... More snow moving in . Hi Fredrico Bob.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

@Freddy_B. said:

@Oyam123 said:

@TruDog said:

Frosty ☃️

Coke. It was an amazing party!

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good evening everyone! Laranja Reserva Robusto Extra with a RRG&C.

• Options

@kckasper said:

...WooF...

• Options

@Freddy_B. said:

@Oyam123 said:

@TruDog said:

Frosty ☃️

You mean that powder that comes in those teeny tiny little zip-lock bags? Are you on South Beach by any chance?

• Options

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

...WooF...

Squawk! Squawk!! Chirp x 4!!!

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

@TruDog said:

Smoking in the snow, that’s hard core bro.

When I was in Medina a couple years ago it was like 10 degrees, 2 ft of snow on the ground, and a cold ass 20 mph wild coming off the lake but there was a guy sitting out front of the hotel smoking a cigar and reading a book.

• Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

@deadman said:

@TruDog said:

When I was in Medina a couple years ago it was like 10 degrees, 2 ft of snow on the ground, and a cold ass 20 mph wild coming off the lake but there was a guy sitting out front of the hotel smoking a cigar and reading a book.

He was a real man's man!

• Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

@Freddy_B. said:

@deadman said:

@TruDog said:

He was a real man's man!

I'm smoking in my enclosed heated Florida room and it's 51 outside. Now this is roughing it!

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Freddy_B. said:

@Freddy_B. said:

@deadman said:

@TruDog said:

He was a real man's man!

I'm smoking in my enclosed heated Florida room and it's 51 outside. Now this is roughing it!

37 here and I look like Ralphie trying to get a smoke in.

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭

@Freddy_B. said:

@deadman said:

@TruDog said:

He was a real man's man!

Yo Fred Bob!

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Oyam123 said:

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! Anyone? Mac Cafe HP with a RRG&C.

Tony’s still has a bit of banter every day and a bit in the evening.
    Could be time to come together in the new spirit of unity we are enjoying today.

Been thinking about starting a new thread: "cigar.com banter" or "cigar discussion lounge". A place to to shoot the shyt while we smoke. Try and bring back the glory days. Used to be really fun when things got going. This sub may not be as inviting to all and the other threads are narrow and specific so it's more fly by. A central cigar discussion lounge/lobby may garner more posts and participants.

Yo double O. The old banter was low on features but long in drawing new BOTL in while retaining the old Joes. Got Tony’s blog, a Facebook group and here. We had the core group but always got some newbies. Really expanded my cigar horizons. And who can doesn’t miss getting your post axed by SteveR?

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cigarbreath said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Oyam123 said:

@kckasper said:

Could be time to come together in the new spirit of unity we are enjoying today.

Been thinking about starting a new thread: "cigar.com banter" or "cigar discussion lounge". A place to to shoot the shyt while we smoke. Try and bring back the glory days. Used to be really fun when things got going. This sub may not be as inviting to all and the other threads are narrow and specific so it's more fly by. A central cigar discussion lounge/lobby may garner more posts and participants.

Yo double O. The old banter was low on features but long in drawing new BOTL in while retaining the old Joes. Got Tony’s blog, a Facebook group and here. We had the core group but always got some newbies. Really expanded my cigar horizons. And who can doesn’t miss getting your post axed by SteveR?

Agree, it was neat and very lively. Need to get something like that going here on cigar.com. May draw back in some of the folks who used to participate in banter if we could get something going. It was a bit chaotic at times but always interesting. Also much easier to keep up with folks with a central banter vs neatly organized specific threads that get few responses.

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Oyam123 said:

@kckasper said:

Biggest night ever on the old banter was Feb 26, 2010. That was the day that Andrew Koenig's (**** on Growing Pains) body was found in a Vancouver BC park, an apparent suicide. Over 1300+ posts that night. We even had a "Headlines" contest. My late buddy STP won the contest with his entry "Park Visitors Greeted By Stiff ****". That night, if you got up to make another drink you missed 4 pages of banter.

• Options

***** substituted by cigar.com for "boaner".

• Options

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Oyam123 said:

@kckasper said:

Biggest night ever on the old banter was Feb 26, 2010. That was the day that Andrew Koenig's (**** on Growing Pains) body was found in a Vancouver BC park, an apparent suicide. Over 1300+ posts that night. We even had a "Headlines" contest. My late buddy STP won the contest with his entry "Park Visitors Greeted By Stiff ****". That night, if you got up to make another drink you missed 4 pages of banter.

....STP, miss that Bro.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Oyam123 said:

@kckasper said:

....STP, miss that Bro.

...Pour'N...

• Options
    edited February 2021

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Oyam123 said:

@kckasper said:

....STP, miss that Bro.

Indeed. Only knew him on line, but I felt the fun loving joy for life he had. A ball buster but done with love. Gone way to soon, a big loss for KC.

• Options

...HaPPy PuPPy BowL Eve...

• Options

@TruDog said:

Fish Bowl on Nat Geo Wild. Just sayin'.

• Options

Oh, and good evening everyone! LAdC EE #1 CG (new blend) with a RRG&C.

• Options

@TruDog said:

My game day selections

• Options

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

Fish Bowl on Nat Geo Wild. Just sayin'.

...WooF...

• Options

Good evening everyone! SLR Regios to start the game. With a RRG&C.

• Options

• Options

**** yo OY, lil punK.....

• Options

Good evening everyone! EPC NW Brillante with a RRG&C.