Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, and good evening everyone! Graycliff Profesionale PG Robusto with a RRG&C.

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭✭

Car War advice - don’t go hybrid. Just sayin’…

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

Evening Mikey! Did you buy a Hybrid?

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

Go for the Rum Cigars and now..... Coronavirus Vaccine Nears Final Tests in Cuba. Tourists May Be Inoculated.
    Amid bread shortages, Cuba gets one step closer to a scientific milestone: the mass production of a coronavirus vaccine invented on the island.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

Unfortunately. Been discovering the ins and outs about hydrides ever since. Started when we went to get our car tag. Cost an extra hundred bucks for the car tag.

Ought to be a orientation to hybrids to go over the ins and outs of owning a hybrid. For example, you have to drive hybrid to achieve the improved gas mileage. We get the same mileage we got out of our old 1995.

Had me a CAO Amazon Basic last night . Get a kick out of the braided tobacco cigar band. Enjoy the deep, earthy flavors of the Amazon tobaccos.

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

Unfortunately. Been discovering the ins and outs about hydrides ever since. Started when we went to get our car tag. Cost an extra hundred bucks for the car tag.

Ought to be a orientation to hybrids to go over the ins and outs of owning a hybrid. For example, you have to drive hybrid to achieve the improved gas mileage. We get the same mileage we got out of our old 1995.

Had me a CAO Amazon Basic last night . Get a kick out of the braided tobacco cigar band. Enjoy the deep, earthy flavors of the Amazon tobaccos.

Amazon? Damn Bezos is now in the cigar business also? Have you had the Amazon Prime?

• Options

@Oyam123 said:

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

Amazon? Damn Bezos is now in the cigar business also? Have you had the Amazon Prime?

Amazon Prime any relationship to Optimus Prime?

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

I drive over a 110 miles a day. Couldn’t bring my self to buy a hybrid but did some research and ended up with a VW TDI 6 speed manual. Bad day I still get 38 mpg. Best so far has been 58.

Smoking a HDM deluxe. Think I like the Epicure better.

• Options

@deadman said:

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

I drive over a 110 miles a day. Couldn’t bring my self to buy a hybrid but did some research and ended up with a VW TDI 6 speed manual. Bad day I still get 38 mpg. Best so far has been 58.

Love the Epicure......get a Tesla 👍

• Options

@Oyam123 said:

@deadman said:

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

Little woman don’t drive hybrid so we don’t get much benefit from going hybrid. Pedal to the metal and 80 mph (or faster). Used do about 100 miles per day commuting back and forth to Cincinnati.

Had a diesel Rabbit back in the day - 40 mph without fail.

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@Oyam123 said:

@deadman said:

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

Little woman don’t drive hybrid so we don’t get much benefit from going hybrid. Pedal to the metal and 80 mph (or faster). Used do about 100 miles per day commuting back and forth to Cincinnati.

So it was you that killed the earth 🌎

• Options

@Oyam123 said:

@cigarbreath said:

@Oyam123 said:

@deadman said:

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

No, but did meet a former Hitler-Yungen. As Stephania would say “the ****”. Actually ran a car repair shop in Fairfield OH.

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@Oyam123 said:

@cigarbreath said:

@Oyam123 said:

@deadman said:

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

No, but did meet a former Hitler-Yungen. As Stephania would say “the ****”. Actually ran a car repair shop in Fairfield OH.

I worked for a guy who was an officer in the German army WW2. Didn’t talk much about it.

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@Oyam123 said:

@deadman said:

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@cigarbreath said:

In October 1973 we bought a 1974 Pontiac Gran Prix, fully loaded, 455 ci with a 4 bbl Rochester. Got 8 mpg city, 11 mpg hwy. Light metallic blue, with a white landau vinyl roof.

• Options

Oh, and btw, EPC NW Brillante with a RRG&C.

• Options

Evening KC, Enclave by AJ Fernandez here.

Looking at the price of houses in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and getting my feelings hurt.

• Options

@deadman said:
    Evening KC, Enclave by AJ Fernandez here.

Looking at the price of houses in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and getting my feelings hurt.

Not at all familiar with that market. Are the prices through the roof?

• Options

300-400k min and they all in developments so there’s HOAs on top of it.

• Options

@deadman said:
    300-400k min and they all in developments so there’s HOAs on top of it.

And with $16,000 electric bills for 5 days of power such a bargain!

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

KC, that king place is getting rid of the last of their old label EE's. Price is pretty good too. They had a 5% off additional code for all closeouts as well. FYI, in case you wanted some more. There is also a link there to subscribe to their mailing list and get $10 off your next order of $100 or more (not sure if both stack).

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

...HaPPy ThirsTday...

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    KC, that king place is getting rid of the last of their old label EE's. Price is pretty good too. They had a 5% off additional code for all closeouts as well. FYI, in case you wanted some more. There is also a link there to subscribe to their mailing list and get $10 off your next order of $100 or more (not sure if both stack).

Evening Bond, James Bond. Don't know what the king place is.

• Options

@TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsTday...

Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!!

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Wait! What? Is that the place on the Jersey Shore named after a Greek Sea God?

• Options

Oh, and good evening everyone! Mac Cafe HP with a RRG&C.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsTday...

Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!!

...WooF...

• Options

@kckasper said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

...LMAO...

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

...LMAO...

Evening mutt! Only king place I could think of.

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭✭

Evening folks.

KC, add the word cigar in front of it.