Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kckasper said:
    Hey Oy and dm, as long as both of you are here, I have some news for you. That EE deal on the King place didn't work out. My receipt clearly states EE Old Bands, but they sent LAdC Red Bands. I called, got lots of "We need to look into what happened" and it turned out they didn't have the old blend EEs.

But did the red bands identify as EE old bands, your a smokist 😂

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had to pass when I saw them on the page a while back but like 007 said they’re gone now. Wish I had picked up more of the Case Study kelner blends.

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭

Right first carpometacarparl arthroplasty. Same thing I had done on my left thumb. Joints just wearing down. Bolt the thumb bones together to stop further wear and tear then wire the thumb to a couple of wrist bones. Same day surgery. Follow up in two weeks. Hard to get much done single handled. Oh, and I’m right handed to boot.

• Options
    edited March 2021

@cigarbreath said:
    Right first carpometacarparl arthroplasty. Same thing I had done on my left thumb. Joints just wearing down. Bolt the thumb bones together to stop further wear and tear then wire the thumb to a couple of wrist bones. Same day surgery. Follow up in two weeks. Hard to get much done single handled. Oh, and I’m right handed to boot.

Well, this just ended the little sex life you had. 😢

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cigarbreath said:

Sounds like it went ok, that good to hear. You may have to rotate smoke and drink now with your left hand

• Options

@deadman said:

@cigarbreath said:

Sounds like it went ok, that good to hear. You may have to rotate smoke and drink now with your left hand

No two fisted drinking for awhile. Putting a cramp in my style.

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cigarbreath said:

@deadman said:

@cigarbreath said:

No two fisted drinking for awhile. Putting a cramp in my style.

...we call that two Paw around here.

• Options

...HaPPy ThirsTy Thursday.

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

...Take another pain pill, pour one and hope yo get healed uP soon MikeY.

• Options

..."PW'nMAO"...

• Options

...Pour'N.. and Paw'N....

• Options

@TruDog said:

@cigarbreath said:

Added insult to injury with the vaccination today.. Got the Johnson & Johnson single shot today. Signup was just so bizarre that when Stephania called I took advantage of the availability.

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cigarbreath said:

Starting to sound like the card room at Century Village around here.

• Options

Oh, and good evening everyone! Mac Cafe HP with a RRG&C.

• Options

@TruDog said:

Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!!

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@TruDog said:

@cigarbreath said:

Added insult to injury with the vaccination today.. Got the Johnson & Johnson single shot today. Signup was just so bizarre that when Stephania called I took advantage of the availability.

Hey, right oN. Yo one and done, talking vaccine.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!!

...WooF...

• Options

@kckasper said:
    Oh, and good evening everyone! Mac Cafe HP with a RRG&C.

...Like iT.... Pour'N

• Options

@Oyam123 said:

@cigarbreath said:

There's no substitute for experience.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@Oyam123 said:

@cigarbreath said:

Paja

• Options

@kckasper said:

@Oyam123 said:

@cigarbreath said:

....LMFAO.....classic.

• Options

@deadman said:
    I had to pass when I saw them on the page a while back but like 007 said they’re gone now. Wish I had picked up more of the Case Study kelner blends.

Worked out a compromise with the King. They sent me a free return label for the red bands and sent a box + 5 of the new blend EEs at the sale price. Worked out OK.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@deadman said:

Worked out a compromise with the King. They sent me a free return label for the red bands and sent a box + 5 of the new blend EEs at the sale price. Worked out OK.

....ThiNk thats a repost Ho'N.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

@deadman said:

....ThiNk thats a repost Ho'N.

• Options

HaPPy Friday

• Options

• Options

@TruDog said:
    HaPPy Friday

Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!!

• Options

Oh, and btw, FdC Corona with a RRG&C.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:
    HaPPy Friday

Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!!

...WooF...

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:
    HaPPy Friday

Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!!

...WooF...

Truck race on FS1. Oh, and Vali's B-Day on Monday. She's going to be 8. The child is growing up too fast. Big party will be next weekend though, when Nurse Cynthia can fly home from CA.