Home General Discussion

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good evening everyone! EPC NW Brillante with a RRG&C. B and I should have taken our annual ride (me on my Road King and she on her Sporty) to Key West yesterday, the Annual Phil Peterson's Key West Poker Run. Cancelled yet again due to covid-19. Way too many dumbasses here in FL. Especially in Tallahassee.

• cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! EPC NW Brillante with a RRG&C. B and I should have taken our annual ride (me on my Road King and she on her Sporty) to Key West yesterday, the Annual Phil Peterson's Key West Poker Run. Cancelled yet again due to covid-19. Way too many dumbasses here in FL. Especially in Tallahassee.

No Poker Run!?!? WTF?

Evening Mikey! Nice to see you on. Yes, it's cancelled again. And for good reason. Way too many people not vaccinated here, not wearing masks, just too risky. Guessing it was the city of Key West that told Peterson's "No Go", after seeing the super-spreader event that was Sturgis last month. KW even cancelling Fantasy Fest again.

• Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey! Nice to see you on. Yes, it's cancelled again. And for good reason. Way too many people not vaccinated here, not wearing masks, just too risky. Guessing it was the city of Key West that told Peterson's "No Go", after seeing the super-spreader event that was Sturgis last month. KW even cancelling Fantasy Fest again.

No fantasy fest 😢

@kckasper said:

Sheesh! Still got the groundhog and get to add a mole to the list. The groundhog ain’t nuthin to the mole. The beastie has made Swiss cheese out of the yard. Nearly taken a nosedive stepping on one it’s tunnels.

Major Morton got transferred to Ft Bliss with the 1st Armor Division. You know those Afghans that got evacuated? Tim is pulling TDY working with 10,000 of them. Housing, food, healthcare, and anything else till they are settled.

Good evening everyone! Mac Cafe HP with a RRG&C.

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

Sheesh! Still got the groundhog and get to add a mole to the list. The groundhog ain’t nuthin to the mole. The beastie has made Swiss cheese out of the yard. Nearly taken a nosedive stepping on one it’s tunnels.

Major Morton got transferred to Ft Bliss with the 1st Armor Division. You know those Afghans that got evacuated? Tim is pulling TDY working with 10,000 of them. Housing, food, healthcare, and anything else till they are settled.

Evening Mikey! A mole now? I remember 60+ years ago when my maternal Grandfather had steel mole traps. They were sort of a cage with a guillotine that he pushed into the ground on the mole tunnel, then the next day he had a dead mole. Damn thing worked like a charm. Don't know if they still make those things.

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

Major Morton? Congrats to Tim. SFC Yadira Cruz is now stationed in Greenville SC.

Will, this Millenario is for you. An H Upmann smoke from back in the day. Smoked above its price point. Good smoke.

@cigarbreath said:
    Will, this Millenario is for you. An H Upmann smoke from back in the day. Smoked above its price point. Good smoke.

I still have a few myself. Great smoke.

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

...HaPPy Friday...

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

....Da G-Hog and Morocco Mole at Mikey's, now thats a ParTay. And on a serious note, glad to hear Tim is safe and doing well.

Good evening everyone! Ashton Symmetry Prestige (gifted by the Portsmouth Pup) with a RRG&C. Great flavors, caramel, cedar, and medium spices, perfect burn and draw as always. Thank you mutt!

@TruDog said:

Delusions!

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! Ashton Symmetry Prestige (gifted by the Portsmouth Pup) with a RRG&C. Great flavors, caramel, cedar, and medium spices, perfect burn and draw as always. Thank you mutt!

...WooF... my pleasure KC. Always enjoy HerF.n with ya Brother.

...Pour'N...

@TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...

Pour'N here too, enjoying every puff of this Ashton Dummy. Great smoke, as always.

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...

Pour'N here too, enjoying every puff of this Ashton Dummy. Great smoke, as always.

Dummy here, enjoying as well.

@cigarbreath said:

@TruDog said:

Delusions!

Yeppers, Evening Mikey

Hey Mikey! When you type "Ground Hog" does auto correct ever change it to "Hippopotamus"? Just asking.

Still enjoying this Sym, great 2+ hour smoke. Thanks again CraigDog.

@kckasper said:
    Still enjoying this Sym, great 2+ hour smoke. Thanks again CraigDog.

....Pour'N...

@kckasper said:
    Hey Mikey! When you type "Ground Hog" does auto correct ever change it to "Hippopotamus"? Just asking.

...Noppers. it's Morroco Mole....jus say'N

@kckasper said:

No, it just gives me the finger and tells me to GFY! Actually think I have made the groundhog somebody else’s problem. Used high pressure water and washed the the dirt back into the bugger’s burrow. Completely flooded it.

On. seggar note found a couple of Coronado’s by LFD - Litto rules! JR’s had a house vitola - the Hammer. First release at that. LFD discontinued the line but later brought it back.

Politicians F up and the people pay the price. Honorable work.

Good evening everyone! EPC NW Divino with a RRG&C.