Home General Discussion

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

...Pour'N....

...HaPPy Friday....

• kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good evening everyone! DC JC Robo (gifted by the generous mutt) punched and ready, with a RRG&C.

...WooF...

Since cb, aint around, misty/dreary in da Ohio River Valley.

@TruDog said:

DC JC is magnificent as always. Rich flavors of cedar, honey, and chocolate with a perfect burn and draw. Thank you CraigDog! Enjoying every puff.

For Halloween, Lily is going to be SpongeBob, Vali the Grim Reaper, (complete with kid size plastic scythe) and we even got a shark costume for little Onyx. Imagine that, a Halloween costume for a dog.

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

DC JC is magnificent as always. Rich flavors of cedar, honey, and chocolate with a perfect burn and draw. Thank you CraigDog! Enjoying every puff.

My pleasure KC.

@kckasper said:
    For Halloween, Lily is going to be SpongeBob, Vali the Grim Reaper, (complete with kid size plastic scythe) and we even got a shark costume for little Onyx. Imagine that, a Halloween costume for a dog.

.......grrrrrr, ArF.

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

.......grrrrrr, ArF.

I'll post pics. Kids are cute, Onyx is hilarious. I wonder if they make a dog costume for sharks.

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

.......grrrrrr, ArF.

I'll post pics. Kids are cute, Onyx is hilarious. I wonder if they make a dog costume for sharks.

...Yes yes please.

...Pour'N...

• Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sunday

Good evening everyone! EPC NW Brillante with a RRG&C.

HaPPy ThirsTy Thursday

Good evening everyone! DE Archtype Axis Mundi (gifted by the hound) with a RRG&C. Great smoke, with oak, chocolate, and a bit of pepper at the start. Thank you CraigDog, this is a real treat for a Thursday night.

Good evening everyone! SLR Regios with a RRG&C, Flor de Cana 7 Year neat on the side.

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! SLR Regios with a RRG&C, Flor de Cana 7 Year neat on the side.

...WooF...

Excellent Cigar, description unmistakable. Always dig the ball park pretzel/ salty towards the middle mark. Thank You KC for sharing.

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

...WooF...

Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!!

...Pour'N...

@TruDog said:
    Excellent Cigar, description unmistakable. Always dig the ball park pretzel/ salty towards the middle mark. Thank You KC for sharing.

My pleasure, as always. Glad you are enjoying. These have always been one of my favorites.

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

My pleasure, as always. Glad you are enjoying. These have always been one of my favorites.

Outstanding....dig ya.

Good evening everyone! FdS (first one out of a box of US release FdS) with a RRG&C. Flor de Cana 7 Year neat on the side.

HaPPy Saturday,

Courtesy of my south Florida Bro

Thank you KC, excellent Cigar.