Home General Discussion

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Sam_SpadeSam_Spade Posts: 20 ✭✭

@kckasper said:

@Sam_Spade said:
    sup all? been a while since i posted anything so i'm not sure how my name will come up, but this is Sam (ss2) from the old forums years ago.
    hope all's well with you guys!!

Sam Sessa from Wilmington DE!!!!! How the hell are you? Glad to see you join in here.

Hah! been a while since I've been on a forum and seems like I've forgotten how to post....sorry about that! figured out the "quote" thing finally.

• Cigar-477482Cigar-477482 Posts: 115 ✭✭

I thought it was sam shovel....cb's fault

@Cigar-477482 said:
    I thought it was sam shovel....cb's fault

spade-shovel, well, it's good to see some things never change!

God bless.....merry Christmas.....stay safe.....hey kc and tru dog......

Cb has a light out on hiz deck....hehehehe LMFAO woof

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cigar-477482 said:
    God bless.....merry Christmas.....stay safe.....hey kc and tru dog......

HoLa atcha alias ZZ....

HaPPy Friday......Pour'N, ...

....and wasn't ss2 always smoking Cigars on his commute. Always Dug that Bro.

• kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sam_Spade said:

@kckasper said:

@Sam_Spade said:
    sup all? been a while since i posted anything so i'm not sure how my name will come up, but this is Sam (ss2) from the old forums years ago.

Sam Sessa from Wilmington DE!!!!! How the hell are you? Glad to see you join in here.

Hah! been a while since I've been on a forum and seems like I've forgotten how to post....sorry about that! figured out the "quote" thing finally.

Hey Sammy, if a decrepit old bast*rd like me can figure out this forum, I'm sure that you can. What are you smoking these days?

@TruDog said:

Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!!

@TruDog said:

Forgot all about that, but I'm glad that you remembered.

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!!

....WooF....

...Pour'N....

....and yes the Pour'N phrase was from the Old Banter....popularized generally after 2:00 am ... still Pour'N last CaLL:.... and glassken always miXing it uP.

@kckasper said:

@Sam_Spade said:

@kckasper said:

@Sam_Spade said:

Hey Sammy, if a decrepit old bast*rd like me can figure out this forum, I'm sure that you can. What are you smoking these days?

Right now I'm finishing up a V Churchie. about to start into a Maravilla Double robusto. some Glenlivit 12 year to wash it down.

@TruDog said:

True dat, TruD! still am. had an Axis Mundi churchill on the way home tonight.

Damn, you guys have great memories! I forget what i had for dinner tonight... of course, it may be the scotch...

@Sam_Spade said:

@kckasper said:

@Sam_Spade said:

@kckasper said:

@Sam_Spade said:

Right now I'm finishing up a V Churchie. about to start into a Maravilla Double robusto. some Glenlivit 12 year to wash it down.

Glenlivit 12, damn adjusting my Tie, Glad to see ya on board ss2,

edited December 2021

Not something I normally sip on, but just sold my house today for more than we asked. So grabbed V and 3 (or 4) fingers of GL and here we are.

actually, this Maravilla is pretty good too. nice Cameroon wrapper good flavors coming off of it and seems well constructed.

• Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Sam_Spade said:
    Not something I normally sip on, but just sold my house today for more than we asked. So grabbed V and 3 (or 4) fingers of GL and here we are.

Congratulations on the sale. I hope to do the same in a few years then off to South Carolina 👍

Good evening everyone! DPG Blue with a RRG&C.

@Sam_Spade said:
    actually, this Maravilla is pretty good too. nice Cameroon wrapper good flavors coming off of it and seems well constructed.

Hey Sammy! As I remember, you were a big Monte Platinum fan a while back.

@Sam_Spade said:

...Sam da Man , Dam, Sam youse rubber band Man...

...Pour'N. ...

@kckasper said:

@Sam_Spade said:

Hey Sammy! As I remember, you were a big Monte Platinum fan a while back.

Evenin KC! for a while there, but got over that. Axis Mundi Archtype and Model

@TruDog said:

@Sam_Spade said:

...Sam da Man , Dam, Sam youse rubber band Man...

have been stretched to the max lately.

Good evening everyone! EPC NW Divino with a RRG&C.

Good evening everyone! Mac Cafe HP with a RRG&C.

As they say, "Third time is a charm". BTW, who is "THEY"? Good evening everyone! San Cris Elegancia Corona with a RRG&C.