Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! Ashton Sym Prestige (gifted by the magnificent mutt) with a RRG&C. Flor de Cana 7 Year neat on the side. Love these Syms. Cedar, cinnamon, and medium spices from the start. Perfect burn and draw. Thanks CraigDog!

...My Pleasure KC, appreciate you enjoying this with me on a Who DeY weekend.
    Who'd ever thought that, how many years have I been joking about my Bungles going to the Super BowL?

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:

@TruDog said:

@Jrflickster said:
    Wasn't my flag bud

You wanna hang CooL..., but yo Fo a sec think you gonna come in here blazing. Buckle yo Damn chin strap, cause ya gonna Get slammed.

No disrespect I'll be around just silent unless spoken too ;)

Evening flick! I'm speaking to you, so don't remain silent. My motto is "Sarcasm: Just another free service I offer".

• Options

So the Russians got caught doping again. In the immortal words of Captain Renault (Claude Rains) in Casablanca, " I am Shocked! SHOCKED!! To find gambling going on in this cafe!"

• Options

@kckasper said:
    So the Russians got caught doping again. In the immortal words of Captain Renault (Claude Rains) in Casablanca, " I am Shocked! SHOCKED!! To find gambling going on in this cafe!"

....Outstanding....... and PourN.

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! Ashton Sym Prestige (gifted by the magnificent mutt) with a RRG&C. Flor de Cana 7 Year neat on the side. Love these Syms. Cedar, cinnamon, and medium spices from the start. Perfect burn and draw. Thanks CraigDog!

Who'd ever thought that, how many years have I been joking about my Bungles going to the Super BowL?

Who'da thunk it?! Good luck buddy, that Rams D is no joke though. If the injury reports are accurate, you guys have a good shot, if not, Rams will pull it out. 😉

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

Who'da thunk it?! Good luck buddy, that Rams D is no joke though. If the injury reports are accurate, you guys have a good shot, if not, Rams will pull it out. 😉

Double OO in da hood. And Now Yo step in ,,, Go **** YaseLf

• Options

Yea Yea......****

• Options

Go F- YoseLf......

• Options

show up here..... Lil PuNk

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

yo acting like a Life Time Fan.....yo a PuNk, ****.... you got season tickets?

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

F-Ck yo LiL biiiiicccchhhh! gOiN 2 NfL gamez is for PuuuSsiEs

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

....I got yo CranK right her FranK......**** boy

• Options

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

DamN I Lov You

• Options

@TruDog said:

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

DamN I Lov You

Back atcha!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

DamN I Lov You

Back atcha!

Ain't it past your bed time? Over here kicking dirt on ol Tru. Pfft.

• Options

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

DamN I Lov You

Back atcha!

Ive got a Nut Sack wait'N ta BlasT Ya chin ya LiL ****....

• Options

AdjusT'N my Tie

• Options

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

DamN I Lov You

Back atcha!

Yeah I had to stay up to take my wife to the airport, so I thought I'd kick the dog while I wait...

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

DamN I Lov You

Back atcha!

Ive got a Nut Sack wait'N ta BlasT Ya chin ya LiL ****....

Damn.... and I was all on your side and ****. Dog looks friendly but nips!

• Options

Good evening everyone! San Cris Quint with a RRG&C. Damn, looks like I missed some fun last night.

• Options
    edited February 2022

@TruDog said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

Double OO in da hood. And Now Yo step in ,,, Go **** YaseLf

Woof! MUTT! Keep it moving lil bow wow. 😏 Should have win with us, told you so. If ODB would have been in, even worse. We $$$. Tell us more about your tears 😢! Lol.

• Options

Bungles be bungles.....wOOf muthaphucka

• Options

@VegasFrank said:

Love you guy may be heading your way soon, since the mask mandate is gone. I'll be sure to look you up if I do.

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@VegasFrank said:

Love you guy may be heading your way soon, since the mask mandate is gone. I'll be sure to look you up if I do.

Sweet! We'll have a stick...

• Options

@VegasFrank said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@VegasFrank said:

Fo sho my neezy! Of this you can bet!!!!

• Options

HaPPy Friday...... Damn I Luv stirring Sh !T.... PuNK jazz BiAutchs...

• Options

.....FRanKy my BoYee, ...007 a san fransissyco, promise he wound'nt want a meet me in a alley. Would offer him a Great Cigar,

• Options

...A San Cris Ele on Fire.

• Options

@TruDog said:
    ...A San Cris Ele on Fire.

Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!! San Cris burn'N here too.

• Options

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@VegasFrank said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@VegasFrank said:

Fo sho my neezy! Of this you can bet!!!!

Would you Two BiaTchs just get a rooM........JeeZ.