Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey! Probably leaving me your snowblower out of spite. Hope the surgery goes well. 
    Hope I don't windup the one armed man.
    Exactly what is being replaced? You getting a whole new ball and socket shoulder? Are you suing Macy's? 
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey! Probably leaving me your snowblower out of spite. Hope the surgery goes well. 
    Hope I don't windup the one armed man.
    Exactly what is being replaced? You getting a whole new ball and socket shoulder? Are you suing Macy's? 
    Complete reverse shoulder replacement.  My left shoulder is bone on bone with no cartilage left in my shoulder.
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Jammin 
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Jammin 
    Phi Jamma Slamma!
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Hoyo Excal burniN.
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Hoyo Excal burniN.
    CAO La Travita Animado.  Howdy Fred Bob.
  • Options
    Slow day in the banter pits.....one more day of work fo da month....how the fvck did I do this before.....better lube up for beer thirty Thursday. ....Heineken & brandy and a southern Cohiba with a new band....need rest but ..........
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Slow day in the banter pits.....one more day of work fo da month....how the fvck did I do this before.....better lube up for beer thirty Thursday. ....Heineken & brandy and a southern Cohiba with a new band....need rest but ..........
    Brandy with Heinken side or brandy in your Heinken?
  • Options
    76° here.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    76° here.
    Cold and rain here. 
  • Options
    76° here.
    No Schmidt 50'0 and fvcking gloomy and damp in the valley of oz....ho ho ho....ps my dog says hey cb
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    76° here.
    No Schmidt 50'0 and fvcking gloomy and damp in the valley of oz....ho ho ho....ps my dog says hey cb
    Yo OzDog!
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    76° here.
    Cold and rain here. 
    Got a tornado warning to go with the 76°.  Sheesh!
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  Ashton Classic Magnum with a RRG&C.  Got these off a Jam back in 2010 for $3.00 each. 
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Ashton Classic Magnum with a RRG&C.  Got these off a Jam back in 2010 for $3.00 each. 
    ...WooF...  Let'Z BurN.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...  Let'Z BurN.
    Squawk! Squawk!! Arf!!!
  • Options
    Ashton Classic is great, almost forgot how good these were. With 7 years rest, these are like a San  Cris Elegancia but with more power.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Ashton Classic is great, almost forgot how good these were. With 7 years rest, these are like a San  Cris Elegancia but with more power.
    Yes, have always enjoyed theses cigars.
  • Options
    Just put the Ashton on the nubber. I is thinking LT next.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Just put the Ashton on the nubber. I is thinking LT next.
    Alrighty, sounds good.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Makeajew envious  
  • Options

kckasper said:
    Did they just finally deliver them?
  • Options
    LT Animado burning.  Youse guys up North get the "Safelite Repair, Safelite Replace" (the windshield people) commercials?  Had to use them today.  B got hit with a rock while driving on the Palmetto (yet another gravel truck driver to lazy to extend the cover) in Cynthia's 2015 Honda Pilot.  Big crack in the windshield.  Guy came out today, was careful, meticulous, took his time, and did a great job.  I was impressed.  And charged it all to the insurance.  I highly recommend them. 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Makeajew envious  
    Evening Oy! 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    LT Animado burning.  Youse guys up North get the "Safelite Repair, Safelite Replace" (the windshield people) commercials?  Had to use them today.  B got hit with a rock while driving on the Palmetto (yet another gravel truck driver to lazy to extend the cover) in Cynthia's 2015 Honda Pilot.  Big crack in the windshield.  Guy came out today, was careful, meticulous, took his time, and did a great job.  I was impressed.  And charged it all to the insurance.  I highly recommend them. 
    That seems to happen quite bit around here as well.  Highway State Patrol needs to ticket the fool's driving those trucks.  
  • Options
    Tweet tweet woof woof shoulder shrug  
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Crack kills. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    My service story of the day is a Spectrum tech (formerly Time Warner).  Had an intermittent problem.  He replaced our out of date cable boxes, replaced all fittings and junctions inside and outside even ran down another cable box from another tech.  Oh, and he showed up on time.

Evening KC.  Evening TD.  Evening Jew Boy.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Tweet tweet woof woof shoulder shrug  
    ...Yo oY...  What uP?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    My service story of the day is a Spectrum tech (formerly Time Warner).  Had an intermittent problem.  He replaced our out of date cable boxes, replaced all fittings and junctions inside and outside even ran down another cable box from another tech.  Oh, and he showed up on time.

Evening KC.  Evening TD.  Evening Jew Boy.
    ...Hi MikeY...  Got switched over to Spectrum a couple weeks ago myself.  Very courteous, professional, more channels and the monthly bill is cheaper.