Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    LT Animado burning.  Youse guys up North get the "Safelite Repair, Safelite Replace" (the windshield people) commercials?  Had to use them today.  B got hit with a rock while driving on the Palmetto (yet another gravel truck driver to lazy to extend the cover) in Cynthia's 2015 Honda Pilot.  Big crack in the windshield.  Guy came out today, was careful, meticulous, took his time, and did a great job.  I was impressed.  And charged it all to the insurance.  I highly recommend them. 
    Crack kills. 
    Cracks kill.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    LT Animado burning.  Youse guys up North get the "Safelite Repair, Safelite Replace" (the windshield people) commercials?  Had to use them today.  B got hit with a rock while driving on the Palmetto (yet another gravel truck driver to lazy to extend the cover) in Cynthia's 2015 Honda Pilot.  Big crack in the windshield.  Guy came out today, was careful, meticulous, took his time, and did a great job.  I was impressed.  And charged it all to the insurance.  I highly recommend them. 
    My service story of the day is a Spectrum tech (formerly Time Warner).  Had an intermittent problem.  He replaced our out of date cable boxes, replaced all fittings and junctions inside and outside even ran down another cable box from another tech.  Oh, and he showed up on time.

Evening KC.  Evening TD.  Evening Jew Boy.
    What is this world coming to? Two service calls and no rip-offs? That will never happen again.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Tweet tweet woof woof shoulder shrug  
    Hi to your dog.
  • Options
    Evening Mikey! When they take your old bones out are you going to save them to make soup?
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Hi to your dog.
    Hey Buddy, hoping the Best for your upcoming surgery.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't Spectrum charter communications? They do me Internet, but still got directTV.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey! When they take your old bones out are you going to save them to make soup?
    Bone broth!
  • Options
    CB are the hey doing the Jackenoff procedure?

• Options
    TruDog said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Hi to your dog.
    Hey Buddy, hoping the Best for your upcoming surgery.
    Thanks Craig.  Reverse total shoulder arthroplasty to be specific.  Appointment #2 today to make sure I'm healthy enough to cut on.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Not enough meat on 'em to make it worth the effort.  Sides just gonna remove the ends of 'em.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    My service story of the day is a Spectrum tech (formerly Time Warner).  Had an intermittent problem.  He replaced our out of date cable boxes, replaced all fittings and junctions inside and outside even ran down another cable box from another tech.  Oh, and he showed up on time.

Evening KC.  Evening TD.  Evening Jew Boy.
    ...Hi MikeY...  Got switched over to Spectrum a couple weeks ago myself.  Very courteous, professional, more channels and the monthly bill is cheaper.
    Still under the old TWC billing codes so need to call them to completely switch over. Hoping for some savings ourselves.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Bone broth!
    Worked myself to the bone.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Not enough meat on 'em to make it worth the effort.  Sides just gonna remove the ends of 'em.
    You could always make a little ashtray, nubber, or some scrimshaw out of them pieces. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    You could always make a little ashtray, nubber, or some scrimshaw out of them pieces. 
    Scrimshaw?  Hmm…
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Bone broth!
    ...cbeesh...
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    TruDog said:
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Bone broth!
    ...cbeesh...
    Surgeon has a bone to pick with me.  Bada Boom!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Scrimshaw?  Hmm…
    Maybe a Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro burning in your good arm. Something like that.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Scrimshaw?  Hmm…
    Maybe a Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro burning in your good arm. Something like that.
    Sounds better to me.
  • Options
    Thunder and lighting.
  • Options
    Thunder and lighting.
    I love T&L! Just not when we are riding or out on Albion. I'm a weather junkie.
  • Options
    How slow is it?   It's come to a complete stop.
  • Options
    How slow is it?   It's come to a complete stop. TWSS
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Hope your Dr.. visit went well CB...did you.lick any candystrippers while you were waiting? 
  • Options
    So it looks like the CI banter is NO MAS!
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    So it looks like the CI banter is NO MAS!
    Ran into that myself.  In my case the version of Facebook messenger I'm running is no longer supported so the banter doesn't display on the Joe Cigar page.  Needless to say to update FB messenger I need to update my iOS which naturally I am unable to do.  SHEESH!
  • Options
    La Palina Red Label toro.  HABABO!
  • Options
    No mo posting on old site....too many people pizzed off lol......what a suprise. ....I was just checking. ...
    surf's up
  • Options
    NO FACEBOOK FOR OZZY. ...how's my dog gonna interact now ...fvcking A CB....CB'S FAULT 

• Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    NO FACEBOOK FOR OZZY. ...how's my dog gonna interact now ...fvcking A CB....CB'S FAULT 

Warden refuses to have anything at all to do with Facebook.  Me, set up an account to stay connected o the kids and later the grandkids.  Have the minimum of information on it.  Bunch of my high school classmates are regular users.
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    No mo posting on old site....too many people pizzed off lol......what a suprise. ....I was just checking. ...
    surf's up
    I check to see if any other the old crowd wanders by and point them here.