Home Cigar 101
Options

Customer Service

2»

Comments

• Options
    ccfj89ccfj89 Posts: 1
    I emailed Andy D with my questions.  He could have easily just emailed me back, but I got a phone call literally 5 minutes after I hit send and answers to all my questions.  That was really cool.  I was frustrated that I couldn't get in touch with anyone previously through the site or the 800 number but this restored my faith.  If you're having issues, emailing the folks mentioned in this thread is the way to go.  
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that's been advised a number of times but I don't recall anyone reporting such a quick response. 

Thanks, @ccfj89
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    I love Ccom <3
    I love Andy and the reps, but especially Andy <3
    I love Bob (2Bs) Luken <3
    I love Dogs <3
    Did you double up on your meds jd?
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

I work for DOD as a civilian. My job is to make arrangements for our Men and Woman in Uniform moving from duty station to duty station and separation back home.  The one and only automated system for determining entitlements, creating, booking, setting up delivery and payment of shipping and storing of household goods was down from last Tuesday - Friday and just started working properly again this morning.  Imagine the frustration of Military folks trying to move across the world with their family and being put on hold for a week.

I was a bit upset with the .com cigar companies and their issues, but when I compared it to what I have at work it is very minor. Cigars are for enjoyment and relaxing, most have a few if not many in their humidor.  It eventually will work out.

Our Military folks may lose days leave before leaving their family for deployment or unaccompanied overseas tours.

Crap happens with automated systems. The updates that are supposed to make things better sometimes if not often cause it to fail or run slower.

Bottom line, the very forum that some are biotching on, is hosted/paid for by the very company being complained about.

Rant Over, Carry On

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Driver43 - I hear you.  My son is in Special Forces moving from active in Fort Lewis to reserves at Bragg.  Eveverything is FUBAR, they never moved his clearance and now he has to have an excort to even go to the bathroom!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Diver43, one of my recurring nightmares is that I'm overseas, I'm due to rotate home, and I can't get anything done right!  I have to go to multiple bases for sign-off on uncountable papers etc., and my unit keeps telling me "you've got plenty of time for that, we need you to....", and so it goes until I wake up and think "oh thank goodness"

:D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain