Home General Discussion

Regarding newbs and their customer service complaints,....

2»

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    At this time,.......I'd like to suggest that the forum regulars not "vigorously engage" new members who are venting their frustrations over the recent problems at ccom and CI. I know some of their whining is BS and I know that asking this of you is similar to herding cats but, let's cut them some slack this time around. We all know that the typical whining complaints we usually see directed at ccom are mostly BS and deserve to be dissected and stomped. And I admit I've done my share of whiner bashing (and I'll do it again,) so, don't bother to dig up my old posts in order to call me a hypocrite. I just think this time is different. This seems like a good time to let it ride. I would guess that at this point, with all the problems going on, there are probably way more eyeballs on our little forum than usual. They have troubles with their cigar orders and are looking for information. I'd hate for their first impression of our wonderful forum to be of a bunch of a-hole replies to new member's complaints.

The guys at ccom headquarters have jumped onto these complaint threads to offer help. Pass along these sources instead of your bad-ass attitude towards the poor newbies. Pick on me if you want to. I promise to be offended too if that helps you any. Remember to admonish me for not posting this in NCR and above all, don't forget to flag me. 

Sarah Stern | Quality Assurance Manager | CIGAR.com
    1911 Spillman Drive | Bethlehem, PA 18015
    PH 800-357-9800 x872 | FAX 877-464-2872
    sstern@CIGAR.com

Also 
    Andrew Dzikoski  andyd@cigar.com

Well said. That said.............some noops need a bashing, ESPECIALLY now.
    At big sister's forum, this upgrade has been nothing short of a catastrophe.
    The noob crying at an all time high.

In general, if a noob comes in and asks in a respectful manner about his/her order, he/she should get a decent response.

However, if they come in be beetching and whining and screaming at CS, and how this place suqs, etc., ..........well.........those zero noops need to be smashed and bashed.
    They don't deserve to be stroked, have their diaper changed, and told its OK, go over there in the safe spot, and I promise you'll get your cigars soon.

Carry on...
    Ah um Buttercups....?
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like I said,.... "herding cats".

Carry on. 
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    Rain said:
    Threadjacking like a ****.

Been busy, really. A baby showed up, bought a gun, won EMT of the Year.

You know...the usual stuff.
    NCR
    you don't get bombs in NCR
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NCR?

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Rain!  You will be the most imporant thing in her life until she hits 17 then you will be the dumbest SOB for the next 5 years.  Everything lines up about year 23, hold on its gonna be a bumpy ride.  

If you had a boy, you would worry about 1 ****.  Having a girl makes you worry about all of them.  (I have 2 daughters)

Sweet pistol, I wish they would let y'all carry while on duty.

Mark
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    \
    jliu said:

NCR

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    \
    jliu said:

NCR

what's his addy so I can bomb him.  I mean ......

damn, he's good

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR