April Lottery

webmostwebmost Dull-AwarePosts: 5,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
I married a RedHead. I'm all about nick names. For years I called her RedHead. After her first knee replacement, I changed her nick to Bionic Freckle. That nick didn't stick long, cause just a couple years later she swatted a bear across the nose when we hit said bear with our motorcycle. That swat re-nicked her Bearswatter. Yesterday, I toted Bearswatter to the hospital for her second knee replacement. Might have to come up with a second knee nickname. Here's where you come in: This month I'll cough up five home rolled dog rockets and five store bought premiums for the fellow who comes up with the best nick. 

Here's the twist: I'll be mailing that tenner in your name to Ricky & not you. Why? Cause I'm picking my gal up from the hospital this afternoon. Life ain't fair.

So the format is like so: IN, R2knee2

Random number April Fools Day.
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Post edited by webmost on

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 6,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You already won, with R2Knee2.

Which Randy?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • webmostwebmost Dull-AwarePosts: 5,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    You already won, with R2Knee2.

Which Randy?
    RHamlin... his wife recently passed after too long a hospital ordeal.
    You in, Peter?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Ah, you mean Ricky.

In.  Mrs. Noonees.
    peter4jc said:
    Ah, you mean Ricky.

In.  Mrs. Noonees.
    Pologize if I mis-spoke

• Devildog1Devildog1 St. Louis MOPosts: 935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, I call my wife The War Department.

Kneedy
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Pittstown,NYPosts: 1,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In. Slo Mo
  • WylaffWylaff Reno, NVPosts: 4,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In. Can't go wrong with Gimpy.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

I hate myself, and I don't regret any of it.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 8,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, Bionic Bearswatter.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the vHerf or try the iOS vHerf Link for iPhones -Chris
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of Mind when I haven't forgotten the coffee filtersPosts: 8,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I win, send 'em to Ricky.

edited March 2017
    Well, she got out Friday & went right back in the hospital next day. Stopping & re-starting her blood thinners led to awful swelling. Hope to get her out tomorrow. Her little pup doesn't know what to do with herself.

Me, I got non stop cigar pohrn to get me by.

I mighta set the bar too high with R2knee2. But so far, I do like Copper Top... and I am no fan of Star Wars (heresy, I know -- but I've never been able to tolerate more than 5 minutes of that drivel) ... so Copper Top may be the winner so far. 

Only a half dozen in the lottery so far.

1. @peter4jc Noonees
    2. @Devildog1 Kneedy (true, but a fart in church)
    3. @Albinfk SloMo (can you spell lead balloon)
    4. @Wylaff Gimpy
    5. @Skel Copper Top
    6. @Yakster Bionic Bearswatter
    So, odds are good tho yield is modest. I'd say this is a good month to get in the lottery if you do want to win but you don't want to have to buy a cooler.

Meanwhile, chill out with these wunnerful pics:

Me? I'm on ice and bandage patrol.

Ouch. Hope the recovery goes well and quick.
    I hope Mrs. Noonees doesn't mind having her new knees plastered on the interwebz.  Tell her we're pullin' for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Last chance. Only half a dozen in this thing. Lottery idolatry is watery. You don't need to concoct a nickname to jump in... just say in.

1. @peter4jc Noonees
    2. @Devildog1 Kneedy (true, but a fart in church)
    3. @Albinfk SloMo (can you spell lead balloon)
    4. @Wylaff Gimpy
    5. @Skel Copper Top
    6. @Yakster Bionic Bearswatter

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Southern CaliforniaPosts: 2,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I'm in playing for @arch72
    Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
    — Mahatma Gandhi
  • Usaf06Usaf06 FloridaPosts: 7,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Lmao @ the wtf ^^^^^
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill
  • dirtdudedirtdude AZPosts: 4,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mama been sliced and diced, give her our best Davis
    A little dirt never hurt
    1. @peter4jc Noonees
    2. @Devildog1 Kneedy 
    3. @Albinfk SloMo 
    4. @Wylaff Gimpy
    5. @Skel Copper Top
    6. @Yakster Bionic Bearswatter for the Pied Piper
    7. @waternerd for arch72

yeah ats ridicluss

As for the side bet, I would gladly use kneedy, but I don't need the cauliflower ear; so I'm stickin with R2knee2

It's been rigged.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

I, meanwhile, am starting out with one hell of a lucky day. Sat down to add postage receipts for taxes, found a check from a client among them for $70, and also found a lost gift cert for 175 from a Mexican restaurant down the road here (long story behind that one).

Let's see what the rest of the day brings.

Surgical scar is cleaning up... but the black & blue keeps spreading.

Stitches out Monday

This is a shameless case of rebuttal. Hope your day stays on such a high note though....

Congrats Wayne.
  • Devildog1Devildog1 St. Louis MOPosts: 935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addy up sir
    Me too, was just thinking about it today, make it so!

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Southern CaliforniaPosts: 2,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going out Monday USPS 9400109699938327693407

I know how much you love connecticut cigars so I loaded you up with a bunch :p
    Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
    — Mahatma Gandhi
    Heads up @Rhamlin: 9505514352927093042098