Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Heads up @Rhamlin: 9505514352927093042098

Wait, What?
    webmost said:

Hopefully there's a bovida in there. I'm not home for a couple weeks yet. 
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Rhamlin said:
    webmost said:

Hopefully there's a bovida in there. I'm not home for a couple weeks yet. 
    Not a problem. I've still got the dog that laid those turds, so, if need be, I can replace them. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

First one landed from @WaterNerd. Thank you Alan. Couple favorites in here. And I'm looking forward to trying that Classic Covers. Yum!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out today 9405503699300019683057
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:

Thank you Jim! The Cojonu took a bit of a beating so I'm going to have to burn it this weekend. 
    Apologize for the banged up stick I may have another one I can send you will look later today
    Not at all. It still looks solid enough to smoke, I thank you, but I don't need a replacement :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    webmost said:
    I mighta set the bar too high with R2knee2. But so far, I do like Copper Top... and I am no fan of Star Wars (heresy, I know -- but I've never been able to tolerate more than 5 minutes of that drivel) ... so Copper Top may be the winner so far. 

Only a half dozen in the lottery so far.

1. @peter4jc Noonees
    2. @Devildog1 Kneedy (true, but a fart in church)
    3. @Albinfk SloMo (can you spell lead balloon)
    4. @Wylaff Gimpy
    5. @Skel Copper Top
    6. @Yakster Bionic Bearswatter
    So, odds are good tho yield is modest. I'd say this is a good month to get in the lottery if you do want to win but you don't want to have to buy a cooler.

Meanwhile, chill out with these wunnerful pics:

Me? I'm on ice and bandage patrol.
    Crap dude! That looks freaking painful!
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should be able to get this out this week, waiting on some sticks to come in first.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    webmost said:
    I mighta set the bar too high with R2knee2. But so far, I do like Copper Top... and I am no fan of Star Wars (heresy, I know -- but I've never been able to tolerate more than 5 minutes of that drivel) ... so Copper Top may be the winner so far. 

Only a half dozen in the lottery so far.

1. @peter4jc Noonees
    2. @Devildog1 Kneedy (true, but a fart in church)
    3. @Albinfk SloMo (can you spell lead balloon)
    4. @Wylaff Gimpy
    5. @Skel Copper Top
    6. @Yakster Bionic Bearswatter
    So, odds are good tho yield is modest. I'd say this is a good month to get in the lottery if you do want to win but you don't want to have to buy a cooler.

Meanwhile, chill out with these wunnerful pics:

Me? I'm on ice and bandage patrol.
    Crap dude! That looks freaking painful!
    Actually, I hardly feel it at all.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Yakster said:
    I should be able to get this out this week, waiting on some sticks to come in first.
    Take your time. I'll be seeing you in person Saturday.

That'll work. 

Al, I have heard all the rage about the Curivari and have not been able to try one myself. Believe it or not, the San Lotano is another one I've been wanting to try. Thank you Brother!

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great Wayne. Let me know what you think of them.
    Anted up to Wayne in person at Marty's yesterday, no picture of the cigars but they were:

• Espinosa Sarsaparilla II
    • Espinosa Murcielago B.S.C.
    • Oliva Serie V Melanio
    • RoMa Craft Whiskey Rebellion 1794 McFarlane
    • Tatuaje La Riqueza # 4
    • Warped la Hacienda Superiores

Enjoy, Wayne, good to see you again.

It was great to see you again Chris. And it was nice to meet your family! I than you for the package, 3 of those are on my shortlist, and 2 of them at an very excited to try!

Thank you much Peter!

Last one from @Skel
    Thank you Shane! Really looking forward to the Yellow Rose. And I love that mi quorida