Home General Discussion
Options

How close an eye does your warden keep on your buying.

13»

Comments

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a warden and don't intend ever to. Reading and hearing about this sort of thing only makes me want to stay away from women in general. Far too controlling.
    Nah, you just have to wear the pants in the family 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,988 ✭✭✭✭✭

dirtdude said:
    I have no controls to light, the fans still hum, just no cooling
    The board was 30 also so if you needed both wouldn't be that expensive. Ambient store is where I got the parts. Just need your model number
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who wears the rompers in your family?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have a warden and don't intend ever to. Reading and hearing about this sort of thing only makes me want to stay away from women in general. Far too controlling.
    So I thought about this one a bit.
    I have a friend who makes a ton of money and is single and has no intentions of ever getting married.
    He has a maid that comes in and cleans his house, he has a phone service that calls him every morning to make sure he gets up.

He has food delivered or once in a great while, he makes steaks or something. But rarely has home cooked meals.

He has an accountant who tells him how much money he has to spend and pays for all these services.

I have a wife who does all that.

He is happy with the way things are for him and sometimes, I even envy his lifestyle.
    But recently, he told me he envies me sometimes.

So, if it works for you, great.
    But the arrangement I have with my wife works for me and I have no problem "giving in".

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    So I thought about this one a bit.
    I have a friend who makes a ton of money and is single and has no intentions of ever getting married.
    He has a maid that comes in and cleans his house, he has a phone service that calls him every morning to make sure he gets up.

He has food delivered or once in a great while, he makes steaks or something. But rarely has home cooked meals.

He has an accountant who tells him how much money he has to spend and pays for all these services.

I have a wife who does all that.

He is happy with the way things are for him and sometimes, I even envy his lifestyle.
    But recently, he told me he envies me sometimes.

So, if it works for you, great.
    But the arrangement I have with my wife works for me and I have no problem "giving in".

Is the maid hot?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not close enough evidentially, @Bigshizza, have ya got a ten
    A little dirt never hurt