Home General Discussion

Isn't it strange

Comments

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoFo should be Pour'N....sorry had to.
  • Cigar-713099Cigar-713099 Posts: 20
    0patience said:
    Weird... I also went to a liquor store looking for some Jamieson and they were out of stock so I looked for some makers mark and guess what they were backordered. So I looked for something simple like Jim beam and they were  out of stock of that to so I left and went to another liquor store and they had all three for less then half the cost of the other store. Man am I glad I found that other store so I won't have to deal with that original store ever again
    They may not have had Jamieson, but I bet they had Jameson.
    And what liquor store EVER has been out of Maker's Mark or Jim Beam. Ever.

As for half that price, I fail to see how a $25 - 45 bottle of whiskey can be half price anywhere.

And if you felt that way, why did you continue to go back time and time again?
    Makes no sense.
    You've clearly never been to different states to look at liquor prices or you'd know how different prices can vary... A simple example rather you believe me or not is the price of crown royal in the state I live in, its almost 45 dollars a fifth as opposed to California where it quite literally is half in most stores. So if you got out little bit you'd know cigar prices also vary from state to state. So go ahead and keep posting your ignorance toward me as I'll keep getting better and better cigar prices and service from different websites where you'll be paying full price with mediocre service from ccom. But as long as your happy that's all that matters isn't it?
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you were leaving......
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you will travel to another state to save $20??

That is a new kind of mental.

I've been pretty coordial to you, but you are the little whelp who came here and cried like a baby.
    If you think we don't buy from other places, you are sad.......ly mistaken.

It kind of amazes me how people will go out of their way to save $3.
    Every minute is money. Each minute I waste trying to save $3, I'm losing money. 

So, if you want to spend your time hunting for a deal on a $50 box of cigars, have at it.
    Besides, there are way better cigar sites with much better deals than holts. But good luck to ya. 
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Cigar-713099Cigar-713099 Posts: 20
    0patience said:
    So you will travel to another state to save $20??

That is a new kind of mental.

I've been pretty coordial to you, but you are the little whelp who came here and cried like a baby.
    If you think we don't buy from other places, you are sad.......ly mistaken.

It kind of amazes me how people will go out of their way to save $3.
    Every minute is money. Each minute I waste trying to save $3, I'm losing money. 

So, if you want to spend your time hunting for a deal on a $50 box of cigars, have at it.
    Besides, there are way better cigar sites with much better deals than holts. But good luck to ya. 
    Wow you're stupid... Have you ever heard about traveling? Lots and lots of people travel all the time. I  have family members in different states so I travel often. So when I go to California, I pick up certain things because of price. So going to another state to save money is pretty smart if I'm going to be there any ways. And I'm very well aware of better sites than holts to shop at.I just use them as a reference because they are repeatably good with deals.mikescigars.com, Atlantic cigars.com bestcigarprices.com and tntcigars.com often have great deals as well as great service. So now that you've been educated a little bit maybe you'll get out of your mommy's basement and go see the world and how much different it is than the call of duty games your mommy and daddy buy for you. I'm sure cigars international have some awesome deals on Swisher sweets you'd be interested in buying to look cool in front of your friends 
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    This thread needs more gifs.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

-- Winston Churchill

-- Winston Churchill

-- Winston Churchill

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys crack me up.  this is hilarious!

:D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    All I have to add is @0patience should take some GIF lessons from @Usaf06.
    It's  all about the GIF these days Tony
    A little dirt never hurt
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are the man Tony
    A little dirt never hurt
    0patience said:
     dirtdude said:
    You are the man Tony
    LOL!
    He thinks I smoke Swisher sweets to be cool, when everyone knows you smoke Backwoods to look cool.
    Sheesh.
    Ahhh man!  Is that what I've been doing wrong? You guys could have told me this sooner! 
  • KidTexKidTex Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    I thought swishers were cool though.... damn it! Also is it weird that I've never heard of backwoods?
  • KidTexKidTex Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    Lol
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn! I go away for 4 days with no cell service and miss out on all the entertainment. Gotta get me a Satellite phone for my next off-grid trip in June  :D
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
    You know.  There's a lot of jokes on here about Backwoods and it just occurred to me that I've never smoked one.  Thinking I'm gonna have to pick one up at the gas station so I can gain some better perspective into the jokes! 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Backwoods cigars capitalized on the popularity of Clint Eastwood and the little cigars he smoked in a lot of his "spaghetti western" movies.

When they first came out, us younger guys bought them like crazy.
    Swisher sweets were for old guys, while Backwoods were targeting us younger guys at that time. We would load up the hot rods, light up the Backwoods cigars and go cruising. That was a couple lifetimes ago. LOL!

So, while they aren't terrible, I don't think I could go back to them. LOL!

https://youtu.be/Y-yPCgQbF6Q

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.