Home General Discussion
Options

Isn't it strange

13»

Comments

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Email Andy D @Andrew_Dzikoski . Or Tim B if there's something specific you want, or if you want to ask about a coupon or deal. I've always been treated well by ccom and either of those guys will make sure you are taken care of.
    I've read through these forums a few times and a few people have said to get a rep to deal with, I think that's absurd that I'd have to get a rep to get good service. That's like going into McDonald's and having a bad meal and everyone saying that they have a personal chef they deal with without problem. I shouldn't have to have a special rep to get good service I should have great service period. Again I do appreciate that they're trying to make it right but me having to deal with a specific person to get good deals is stupid. I made an order through holts.com 2 weeks ago for a box of Cain f series and a free lighter for a amazing price, they ran out of the lighter they were including with the box purchase and they emailed me the next day and gave me a different lighter with 3 day priority shipping free, I didn't need a rep to get good service with them, so why shouldn't other sites do the same?
    Look under the keyboard, I think I smell a troll
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha! I tried to buy some 3 nights ago whilst feeling nostalgic but the 2 stores I hit didn't have any. It was probably the universe interviening on my behalf, lol!
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ha! I tried to buy some 3 nights ago whilst feeling nostalgic but the 2 stores I hit didn't have any. It was probably the universe interviening on my behalf, lol!
    Don't bother. I sought out some Swisher Outlaws, the cigar I started out on many years ago, and after smoking real cigars they were pretty bad.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why you guys keep shopping here when the deals on other sites are so much better! I mean just look how far under MSRP they are!  
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't miss on a deal like that!