Home General Discussion
Options

Wylaff's Mental Floss

Comments

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel Old
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Footprints

For some reason I couldn't stop laughing at this one.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    You know good and well that she didn't actually go into the tool section of Sears.  But that blue line probably took a quick detour in there!
  • Options
    monday motivation will make you want to kick ass and chew bubble gum but youre all out of bubble gum 215 Monday Motivation will make you want to kick ass and chew bubble gum and youre all out of bubble gum 20 photos

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    I found a picture of @Guitarded with his shirt off.

You beast you...

<3

I thought I deleted all those selfies! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    Image result for kessel stanley cup hotdog

Bwahahahaha!!!!

• Options
    To anyone that knows a feminist:

The reason we call people pvssies when they are being cowardly is not derogatory. It is short for pusillanimous. Which means timid, or showing a lack of courage.

Image result for the more you know

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:

The reason we call people pvssies when they are being cowardly is not derogatory. It is short for pusillanimous. Which means timid, or showing a lack of courage.

Try being married to one. 
    I thought about showing her this, but didn't want to deal with the attitude AGAIN! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Guitarded said:
    Wylaff said: 

Try being married to one. 
    I thought about showing her this, but didn't want to deal with the attitude AGAIN! 
    Yeah but when you really want to get to them all you have to do is start with. "Look here princess."  :D
  • Options
    Oh yeah and through a "sweetie" in there for good measure.
  • Options
    Beards Parting Wet Things Since 1391 Bc Black T-Shirt Front
    The Best Become Chubby Bearded Men Black T-Shirt Front
    Nothing Get Her Wetter Than A Manly Face Sweater  Black T-Shirt Front

I need these in my life.

• Options

• Options
    MrsWylaffMrsWylaff Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    Haha can't beleive the red bull one! Seriously!
    ~~PeNgUiNs~~
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrsWylaff said:
    Haha can't beleive the red bull one! Seriously!
    But shouldn't she be blond??
  • Options
    Haha that would make more sence, or she's had one too many red bulls
    ~~PeNgUiNs~~
  • Options

• Options
    Wylaff said:
    This was from last year. Unlimited coming directly from Cuba not if you are coming back to the U.S. from other countries.
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Wow hunny, just wow. I knew you were a little obsessed. Did you want pancakes :D
    ~~PeNgUiNs~~
  • Options
    20 or 30 please Ipo.

• Options
     <3 alright i think i can handle those #'s 
    ~~PeNgUiNs~~
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I thought @Wylaff was thinking again, apparently he was making up for past thoughts ;)

Wayne, PM me for cupcake specs
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrsWylaff said:
     <3 alright i think i can handle those #'s 

Wylaff said:
    20 or 30 please Ipo.
    Get a room. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

• Options
    edited October 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm8LGxTLtQk&amp;amp=&amp;feature=youtu.be

Written and recorded after Chris Cornell's suicide. This is the last Linkin Park song. The band made an official video as a tribute.

They are doing their last ever concert as a celebration of life on the 27th in the Hollywood Bowl at LA.

• Options
    tumblr mhv33ip8g01rb0jvjo1 5006 Security cams catch the darnedest things 15 GIFs
    security cams catch the darnedest things gifs 220 Security cams catch the darnedest things 15 GIFs

There is so much happening in these security camera gifs, they get funnier and funnier as you peel back the layers,