Home General Discussion
Options

Wylaff's Mental Floss

13»

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    tumblr mhv33ip8g01rb0jvjo1 5006 Security cams catch the darnedest things 15 GIFs
    security cams catch the darnedest things gifs 220 Security cams catch the darnedest things 15 GIFs

There is so much happening in these security camera gifs, they get funnier and funnier as you peel back the layers,
    Too bizarrely funny to be real,.... either one of them. 

cigarette will ferrell believe suspicious anchorman GIF

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    We made an appointment to bring Bella to a "No Kill" shelter. After going through the entire check in process, they told us they were going to have her euthanized. So we took her home, and are continuing to look for options.

Apparently "kill" and "euthanize" mean different things. Something to be aware of if you ever have a dog you can't keep....
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Last night Cole came to tell us that Eli (almost 4) was swearing. I called Eli out and asked him what he said, he looked right at us, and said, "Daenerys is giving me fvcking sh*t." 

I couldn't stop laughing enough to correct him, Carol had to do it. Turns out all Daenerys did was ask him if he wanted to play outside with her....

• Options
    I'm not sure what I just watched, but it did make me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

• Options
    Calvin-Hobbes-Star-Wars-Drawings-Brian-Kesinger

• Options
    MrsWylaffMrsWylaff Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    ~~PeNgUiNs~~
  • Options
    MrsWylaffMrsWylaff Posts: 58 ✭✭✭

~~PeNgUiNs~~
  • Options