TNBigfoot's 1 Year Pass

1235»

Comments

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    @Bob_Luken hit me with a hand-grenade 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Paul, for setting this up and sending out the fudge. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    edited October 2017
    In effort to thank and show at least 1 from everyone I will try to give a shout out to at least one smoke from everyone, however not everyone yummy gars  made it around. Let me say there were some excellent sticks passed and enjoyed by all. @Bob_Luken loved Futuro, great smoke, however @Patrickbrick said it sucks , lol (vherf joke)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!!!
    edited October 2017
    Big shout out to @Jay6 for this wonderful scrumptious Cohiba Cubana.  Man this awesom. Thanks
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice write ups Paul, great reads!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next up to thank for their participation in this pass, is the "Old River Rat", @Rhamlin the enforcer for @Patrickbrick the Savage. Since Ricky has been hanging around Old Patty boy, he is starting to have a fine taste in cigars. So when I picked up DPG Black (Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic) I knew I was in for something special. I know there are a lot of "Blue" fans out there, but DPG Black is where it's at. Thanks Ricky, great smoke. I do appreciate you taking part.
    One of my all time favorites. Always the robusto though. 
    @Bob_Luken AKA the guy who sucked before he joined the forum. A year and a half ago I was getting very serious about cigars. I joined the forum because I was researching humidors, cigars, storage, care, and everything associated with cigars. After a few days of perusing the different threads, I commented on the c.com fitness thread, and almost over night, Bob reached out to me. I would say he is my first friend on here, though I have several of you that have befriended me from the beginning. We have herfed together 2 times now, and I had a blast both times. Bob is good people. Just like this DPG Blue, it's a solid smoke, one you can rely on. A lot like Bob, he is solid guy, one you can rely on.  Thanks for being part of this pass.
    Sorry it has been a bit since I continued paying homage to all of the participants. Today we honor the sneaky class clown, none other than the @Yakster Who else would have a skeleton as his profile picture than a man with a keen since of humor and plan. Have great appreciation for Chris, his friendship, and great smokes that he shared in the pass like this La Historia.  
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bob_Luken AKA the guy who sucked before he joined the forum. A year and a half ago I was getting very serious about cigars. I joined the forum because I was researching humidors, cigars, storage, care, and everything associated with cigars. After a few days of perusing the different threads, I commented on the c.com fitness thread, and almost over night, Bob reached out to me. I would say he is my first friend on here, though I have several of you that have befriended me from the beginning. We have herfed together 2 times now, and I had a blast both times. Bob is good people. Just like this DPG Blue, it's a solid smoke, one you can rely on. A lot like Bob, he is solid guy, one you can rely on.  Thanks for being part of this pass.
    Sorry, I somehow missed this post back in November. Love you too brother. Glad I have you close by. We need to get together again for sure.  
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Paul, but you don't need much of a plan when your humidor and a skeleton share the living room.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Today, as I sit here continuing to smoke though the pass and opine  about my fellow BOTLS, today it's all about the Sketch, @Sketch6995. Jeff came on board with a huge splash shortly after I joined the forum, So he seems to me like that little brother I never had. I mean who would ever expected a NEWBIE slinging Opus Xs  around like lolly-pop's. Jeff is a huge pluss to the forum, we just need to teach him how to get on the Vherf.  In typical sketch fashion I am enjoying a Fuente Casa Cuba Flor  Fina. Spectacular smoke my friend, much like you. Thanks for being part of the pass.
  • LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I'm in, but I needs a sponser - NVR mind I didn't see it was set
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Wow
    Thanks brother......I'm speechless. 
    One of these days I'll figure the VHERF out.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.