Home General Discussion
Options

Craigslist Finds

Comments

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Few days ago there was an end table humidor with oasis for $100 but it went quick. 
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick, do you deliver?
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    Markwell said:
    Nick, do you deliver?
    Not mine, they showed up over the weekend. 
    If I went to pick up that tower it might not make it to Pennsylvania  :D
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    @Sleddog46 that's not far from me. They probably got most of their smokes from the CI  Superstore. I'd want to see it in person before making an offer, but I like that humi. Maybe talk him down some even if you'e happy with everything. Ask lots of questions and let us know!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a good point Mark - if he's asking $400, it's most likely because he started higher than what he'd take for it.  Offer him $300 with the sticks and/or $200 empty.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    That's a good point Mark - if he's asking $400, it's most likely because he started higher than what he'd take for it.  Offer him $300 with the sticks and/or $200 empty.
    I already did but haven't heard back. either he didn't like my offer or already sold it.
  • Options
    Madman559Madman559 Posts: 5
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Saw these and they sound to good to be true. What do you think?

Sahttps://southjersey.craigslist.org/for/d/high-quality-cohiba-cigars/6404845544.html   

• Options
    Sleddog46 said:
    Saw these and they sound to good to be true. What do you think?

Sahttps://southjersey.craigslist.org/for/d/high-quality-cohiba-cigars/6404845544.html   

@miller65rod would probably know best if he's in a place where he can still play with us. What ever happened to that humidor you were gonna get up in Hamburg?
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Markwell

Hard to tell in the pics since I can't super zoom in. However those prices are rather low especially since the ones on the left look like Siglo VI's. Shortage's of Cohiba's are everywhere and aged 10ct boxes of Siglo VI's are selling upwards of 400.00 around 40 a stick. 20 a piece for the CORO's is about right unless they have some age on them. But I would stay away.

Cohiba fakes are everywhere I would avoid buying anything from ebay or craiglist at all cost. Behike fakes are all over the web as well.

Like it was said if it's too good to be true it is likely a scam or they are passing off fakes. Spend the extra money and buy from a reputable source is always my motto. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Markwell said:
    What ever happened to that humidor you were gonna get up in Hamburg?
    I had to cancel because my wife was still having difficulty from the surgery she had. I couldn't leave her alone to make that round trip.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that buddy. Hope she's doing better now. 
  • Options
    Markwell said:
    Sorry to hear that buddy. Hope she's doing better now. 

Thanks, she is. 
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn’t a craigslist find but I thought it was pretty interesting. Watch this video and see where the cigars are:

https://biggeekdad.com/2017/12/coffee-table-secret-compartments/
  • Options
    jlmarta said:
    This isn’t a craigslist find but I thought it was pretty interesting. Watch this video and see where the cigars are:

Looks cool but the wand would get lost in my house.
  • Options
    That is neat but I'd forget how to open it after an hour.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, and you'd have to take everything off the table just to open it, if, you know, you use the table as like, a table.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    jlmarta said:

That's  cool @jlmarta, thanks for sharing
    Post edited by dirtdude on
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Very neat. I was reminded of something I saw on youtube a few months ago.

Check it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQCjKhCkxeI
  • Options
    Markwell said:
    Very neat. I was reminded of something I saw on youtube a few months ago.

Check it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQCjKhCkxeI
    There’s some nice setups on YouTube. The thing that gets me is the “I just started smoking cigars and bought a tower” tours. I get all excited to watch then. Bam! Drawer after drawer of Ghurka and Victor Sinclairs.  
  • Options
    My first cigar was a Gurkha...I think. Or a  Vegas. Yeah, I think it was a 5 Vegas. Never again lol. 
  • Options
    Image result for not that theres anything wrong with that gif
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Markwell said:
    My first cigar was a Gurkha...I think. Or a  Vegas. Yeah, I think it was a 5 Vegas. Never again lol. 
    No offense to anyone, the videos just seem like they are buying bulk el cheapo bundles to fill the space they now have. Personally I would rather have a tuppidor with 50 good smokes than a tower of 1500 Ron Mexico and raji’s untimely demise. 

As as a noob I got suckered by Amati, box of 20 for $30. 
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Markwell said:
    No offense to anyone, the videos just seem like they are buying bulk el cheapo bundles to fill the space they now have. Personally I would rather have a tuppidor with 50 good smokes than a tower of 1500 Ron Mexico and raji’s untimely demise. 

As as a noob I got suckered by Amati, box of 20 for $30. 
    Absolutely, no offense to anybody. If that's what you like then by all means!
  • Options
    My favorite