Home Ratings & Reviews

Saga Brand Cigars

NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 2,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
Guys anybody sample Saga brand Cigars before? Local B&M is having an event next week with Saga Rep onsite and was wondering if it was worth checking out...

Comments

• 0patience0patience Oregon CoastPosts: 9,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    According to the info I can find, Saga Cigars is part of De Los Reyes Cigars.
    I'd think it was at least worth checking out.

I've been curious about the Blend No. 7
    There is no crisis that a good cigar can't cure.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • cbuckcbuck Milford, CTPosts: 5,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have enjoyed the ones I’ve had!
  • WylaffWylaff Reno, NVPosts: 4,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only had a couple, but I enjoyed them.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

I hate myself, and I don't regret any of it.

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

• webmostwebmost Dull-AwarePosts: 6,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tried both the Golden Age and the Blend #7. In fact, we sell them at fxsmithssonscigars.com. I don't care for either of them. I'd describe the flavor as over-priced Victor Sinclair. I don't recall a single customer who tried one coming back for more.

But, as we all know, that's why they have a whole shelf full of different brand beers.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 2,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback gents I think I will stop by and give them a try as reviews seem to be varied...
  • 0patience0patience Oregon CoastPosts: 9,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the worst that can happen is you don't like them. The experience will be worth it.

There is no crisis that a good cigar can't cure.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give us a little write up about your experience