Home Ratings & Reviews

Saga Brand Cigars

NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
Guys anybody sample Saga brand Cigars before? Local B&M is having an event next week with Saga Rep onsite and was wondering if it was worth checking out...

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    According to the info I can find, Saga Cigars is part of De Los Reyes Cigars.
    I'd think it was at least worth checking out.

I've been curious about the Blend No. 7
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have enjoyed the ones I’ve had!
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only had a couple, but I enjoyed them.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tried both the Golden Age and the Blend #7. In fact, we sell them at fxsmithssonscigars.com. I don't care for either of them. I'd describe the flavor as over-priced Victor Sinclair. I don't recall a single customer who tried one coming back for more.

But, as we all know, that's why they have a whole shelf full of different brand beers.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the feedback gents I think I will stop by and give them a try as reviews seem to be varied...

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the worst that can happen is you don't like them. The experience will be worth it.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give us a little write up about your experience