This cutter really peaked my interest

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 3,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 5,654 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 1
    Mine to.....Very nice

But it is a lot of Ramen Noodles. One of the grand kids is just going to have to go to work.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 3,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never got the desktop cutter idea; it's easier to simply sit down with your cigar and cut, than go where the cutter is and then sit down.  Same would apply to desktop lighters, I suppose.   

But that's not to say this isn't a cool gadget.  It looks cool, and could sit on a shelf or desk in an executive smoking room and not be out of place.  And nobody would know what it is.  I wonder how you gauge how far in your cigar is, whether or not there's some kind of stop or backplate; especially for a guillotine, I like to be able to look at the other side and judge how deep I'm cutting.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 3,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only smoke in one place, so it would work.  I do agree Peter I too check the other side before I cut.  Will be interested in reading reviews on this when it lands.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster La Zona State of MindPosts: 3,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jliu review
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the vHerf

-Chris
  • matkn293matkn293 O'Fallon, MOPosts: 3,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks pretty cool. Hope it works as good as it looks. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

East Side!!!!!!

The South will rise again!

• RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks and sounds cool but also sounds like a lot can go go wrong with it too.