Home Non Cigar Related
Options

How do you pee?

2»

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I was a Boy Scout years ago. 

We took a trip in the Argus, a square rigger out of Newport Beach and were anchored off of Catalina Island, swimming. 

That's when we noticed the hole next to the ladder (the deck was high above the water) after someone filled up the bucket with the long rope to "flush" the toilet and it shoots out the hole well above the water. 

Peeing overside can be fun, but how about peeing off a communications tower?  Saves a lot of climbing. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Why is the beach wet?

Because the sea weed.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I knew I shouldn't, but I did open this thread. All I can say is this has been enlightening, lol. I'm not ashamed to admit it, I sit, there you have it. And I also get really jealous when we're out on the boat and my husband can just pee off the swim platform without getting in the water or having to jump across 5 boats to ours just to use the bathroom! 

What's funny with Eric's story is that last night as we were playing Call of Duty, my mom pointed out that our characters had been changed to men. My first response was sweet, I'm going to write my name in the snow, I'll be right back :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    Well, I knew I shouldn't, but I did open this thread. All I can say is this has been enlightening, lol. I'm not ashamed to admit it, I sit, there you have it. And I also get really jealous when we're out on the boat and my husband can just pee off the swim platform without getting in the water or having to jump across 5 boats to ours just to use the bathroom! 

What's funny with Eric's story is that last night as we were playing Call of Duty, my mom pointed out that our characters had been changed to men. My first response was sweet, I'm going to write my name in the snow, I'll be right back :)
    EDNA!!!!!!!!!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    ERIC!!! Hi :) 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Edna20 you on xbox?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    @Edna20 you on xbox?
    Huh, @Edna20 pees on Xbox??? The times have passed me by.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Usaf06 said:
    @Edna20 you on xbox?

Bob Dylan said it a long time ago.  "the times are a changing"
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    @Usaf06, yes, Xbox! But we suck! 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank goodness , @Stubble. I thought you were talking about a different change and we were going to have to start calling you Ms. Stubble.  
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or non-binary...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Usaf06 said:
    @Edna20 you on xbox?
    Update to the game "Don't whizz on the electric fence!"
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    variant2 said:
    Echambers said:
    I write my name in the snow.
    I dated a girl once who claimed she could do that -- I didn't believe her so I drover her up the Fransisco Peaks (Just north of Flagstaff where I was living at the time) and made her prove it. She was right...
    The impressive part was that her name was Maria Carmen Santiago Rosales Cruz.

But was she able to dot the i's?
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    variant2 said:
    Echambers said:
    I write my name in the snow.
    I dated a girl once who claimed she could do that -- I didn't believe her so I drover her up the Fransisco Peaks (Just north of Flagstaff where I was living at the time) and made her prove it. She was right...
    The impressive part was that her name was Maria Carmen Santiago Rosales Cruz.

But was she able to dot the i's?
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    When I get up from sleeping and go pee, but I intend to go back to sleep, I try to avoid light sources that might wake me up. I suppose this would be a good time to pee sitting down but, I prefer to stand. I end up peeing by sound. There's a little bit of light but not really enough to know for sure how well I'm pointing until I can hear the sound the stream makes hitting the water. That's a good sound. Or if i'm hitting the sides inside the bowl it's a very quiet splatter and I move inward to the water. Hopefully inward. I'm usually a pretty good shot but, the thing is, I'm losing my hearing and eventually I will lose my echolocation method. But I ain't sitting down until I have to. What I need is a funnel. Maybe one of those cones the vet puts on dogs. Or Maybe a beer bong might provide the materials I'd need. HOLY CRAP! I found all kinds of pee funnels online (and not just the ones for women) !!!!! Uh Oh! Are y'all gonna accuse me of dry begging?

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Come on y'all,.... "dry begging?" 

Y'all got nothin'? 

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need help.  Professional help...
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Stubble said:
    You need help.  Professional help...
    I need a urinal. 
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to ‘man up’ and sit down. 
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob, try a transmission funnel

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.