Home Non Cigar Related

My little native american.

2»

Comments

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope your son and the mother wake up soon and do what is right. That little cutie is all that should matter to them. Hoping for the best outcome for all of you
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point, all we can offer is our sincere prayers that everything works out, especially for that precious little girl.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news, Tony. Thanks for sharing it.  :D

Very positive actions by the judge. Nice to see one take a stance for the good.

best of luck to you and yours

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:

Very positive actions by the judge. Nice to see one take a stance for the good.

best of luck to you and yours

Children's service didn't have the right dates, information was incorrect and they couldn't answer why the child was removed from our home. They didn't even have my wife's or the other grandmother's names correct. 

The lawyer brought into question the validity of any of it. 
    I would really hate to be that case worker right now. 
    Terrible thing is, I know they are just trying to do their job, but like I told the judge, when incompetence affects people's lives and the life of a child, then there needs to be consequences and that includes those people who are paid to protect children, not just parents who screw up. The judge got the message.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fan-damn-tastic!!  Good for you and Missy. I’m so glad to hear this news.  :D
    Spoil the heck out of her, she deserves it!

Money? meh, we can always make more or go without. Little girls are priceless.

Vey Happy for you and your family, hoping things continue to go in the right direction for that little one to be happy.

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to hear your lil princess is at home with you and the wife. It would have been a shame if she had fallen into the system. It sounds like you are the stability she needs in her life. So glad Willow has such amazing people in her life!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great story and outcome, Tony.  Best news I've heard in a long time.

Maybe someday Willow will be a smoking buddy for you, and you can tell her the story of how you and the missus rescued her over a cigar.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    So I guess I better catch you all up on this.
    The state came and took my little tree.
    Her parents kept failing the drug tests and so now they not only took her from our house, but she's clear in the next county, so to go see her, is a 70 mile drive.
    It's become a cluster.

My son is going through rehab or what ever it's called to stay clean, but the mother, well she's a piece of work.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, I admire your patience, 0patience. As an alumnus of AA I've heard over and over the story of a trail of misery in the wake of addiction. Hoping your son succeeds cleaning up his life.
    I wish I had confidence in it, Edward, but I don't. 
    I've told him that his fun and stuff isn't any longer a priority, that kid is.
    But they don't listen, then I'm the bad person, cause I won't help them out.
    It's gotten to the point where when he asks for money for something, we go to the store or gas station and buy what he needs. Or we don't.
    When we don't, it becomes a real big hassle, but I refuse to give in.

I keep telling him, when he earns some respect, I'll give it. Not until. 
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry your troubles are on the rise Tony. I'll say a prayer. 
    You all will be in our prayers.  That is such a heartbreak!
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony, i hope and pray that you can get your granddaughter back. She is probably just waking up the world around her and she needs stability in her life.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony hopefully your son can get his addiction under control and can see the gift he has in front of him as a way to stay clean. I am praying that you can get your granddaughter back as well as it seems that you were the stability in her life. 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry for your troubles Tony, praying for you.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!