Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Any Philadelphia fans

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone want Philadelphia?  I'll take a fiver bet or two straight up, me pats you Philadelphia.
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Crickets* 
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure....why not.  I'm a Old SkooL Bungle season ticket holder.  Im use to Lose'N.  Hit me yo addy.
  • Options
    ^^^ what did he just say?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    You wanna Bet or Not .....****!
  • Options
    Ah, yes, now I understand.  Thanks for the action.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Done deal.
  • Options
    Wow, addy up!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget to throw in some Milk Bones
  • Options
    lol I'm going to bet on the pats every year

MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Yo Patbrick.... that Eagle kicker is a ex Bungle they picked up off our practice sQuad.
  • Options
    Bungle =Bengal
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note to self whoever @Patrickbrick picks take the opposite!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what do you all have to say NOW!!!!!!

You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    LoneSmokerLoneSmoker Posts: 286 ✭✭✭
    LoneSmoker

With just a single cigar, we can escape from the cares of the world. - Richard Carleton Hacker
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    YournamehereYournamehere Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    Wish I had seen this sooner! 
  • Options
    This flew today sorry for the delay.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Thanks Brother....just hope you included a return address.
  • Options
    Sleddog46 said:

I should have been cheering for the Eagles the whole time. Philly fans destroying their city is great entertainment. I especially loved the guy that decided eating horse shįt was a great way to celebrate a Super Bowl victory. 
    Charlie, you are right about the idiots that have to ruin it for the rest. I'm embarrassed by their stupid behavior. When I first saw it on the news I thought how stupid can you be, but that's Philly for ya. I'm glad I live in New Jersey.
  • Options
    Stubble said:
    So which is it..."This country sucks", or you're "Glad you live in N.J. USA?"
    The only reason I'm glad (not really) to live in NJ is to not be included in the morons who had to ruin a nice victory. Sorry but my view of this country hasn't changed.
  • Options
    Sleddog46 said:
    Stubble said:
    So which is it..."This country sucks", or you're "Glad you live in N.J. USA?"
    The only reason I'm glad (not really) to live in NJ is to not be included in the morons who had to ruin a nice victory. Sorry but my view of this country hasn't changed.
    Stubble, what I'm trying to say is I remember when this country WAS the best in the world. Now it seems that all the other countries look down on us. China owns us. Every time they up the federal borrowing limit to keep the government running ,how can we ever pay back the trillions of dollars we owe.  We were always the first to be called upon to help other countries in war and still are. But look at the corruption & lies that are fed to us on a daily basis by the government. If you think I'm wrong then I apologize. Look at all the Vets who gave everything and still are. It just makes me sick to see how they are treated.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    Thanks Brother....just hope you included a return address.
    Just as any bus driver for directions!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    YournamehereYournamehere Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    Now now I’m a “philly” guy and have to say yes some of the fans are idiots! But please don’t say all of us are... plus the guy was on a high fiber diet so it makes sense
  • Options
    Now now I’m a “philly” guy and have to say yes some of the fans are idiots! But please don’t say all of us are... plus the guy was on a high fiber diet so it makes sense
    I've never said it was all of the Philly fans. Every fan base has idiots but I think the Eagles have a higher percentage lol
  • Options
    Sleddog46 said:
    Sleddog46 said:

I should have been cheering for the Eagles the whole time. Philly fans destroying their city is great entertainment. I especially loved the guy that decided eating horse shįt was a great way to celebrate a Super Bowl victory. 
    Charlie, you are right about the idiots that have to ruin it for the rest. I'm embarrassed by their stupid behavior. When I first saw it on the news I thought how stupid can you be, but that's Philly for ya. I'm glad I live in New Jersey.

This is media gleaned news. TMZ will filter their way through three million genuine people having a grand joyous time until they can search up one drunken knucklehead who prolly came across the bridge from Joisey anyways, and then pretend from that one in a million jackass that they found a million jackasses. It's hard to imagine getting three million Dakotans together over anything, Charlie, cause you prolly can't find three mil souls who haven't left your state already. But if you did, you could no doubt find a **** or two among the throng, if only you tried hard enough. This time of year, anyone that dumb is out ice fishing, let's face it.

No. Watching the parade from here and all the celebration, I didn't get the impression of jackass fans at all. What I saw was happiness. 

There's more good souls than make the news.

• Options
    You're not wrong, I know how the media works. I'm sure there was only one guy eating horse crap. My opinion of some, not all, Eagles fans has been formed over the years. One of the Vikings players that has family in my town told them not to go to Philly for the game because they would be harassed more than any other road game. Philly fans have a reputation whether you like it or not.