Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Any Philadelphia fans

2»

Comments

• Options
    YournamehereYournamehere Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    You're not wrong, I know how the media works. I'm sure there was only one guy eating horse crap. My opinion of some, not all, Eagles fans has been formed over the years. One of the Vikings players that has family in my town told them not to go to Philly for the game because they would be harassed more than any other road game. Philly fans have a reputation whether you like it or not.
    I know we do and it’s pretty true that most are brutal...I won’t even go to games anymore and that’s just sad. Also have to agree with the guy saying not to go...I’ve seen car windows busted out because they were out of state people. But out of all philly fans only a certain percent are the people who make us look bad
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah true 99.3567% is only a percentage of the people.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think winning the super bowl might be bad for the Eagles in the long run. They've been known for being the underdogs for so long, it fits who the fans are.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:
    I think winning the super bowl might be bad for the Eagles in the long run. They've been known for being the underdogs for so long, it fits who the fans are.

ForMud, yer in Clayton? I'm in Newark. We ought to herf up some day soon. You got that Tobacco Field up there near the old horse track, don't you? Ever been?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmost said:
    ForMud said:

ForMud, yer in Clayton? I'm in Newark. We ought to herf up some day soon. You got that Tobacco Field up there near the old horse track, don't you? Ever been?
    I just looked it up, there's one in New Castle too. Rt-13 next to The Dog House. It's only about 5 mins up the road from where I work.
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From @Patrickbrick....Thanks Brother.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:
    webmost said:
    ForMud said:

I just looked it up, there's one in New Castle too. Rt-13 next to The Dog House. It's only about 5 mins up the road from where I work.

Well, hell. I work in Stanton. That's the lounge I go to. I'll shoot you a PM now.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    ForMud said:
    Yummmm....THE DOG HOUSE!!! You guys are making me homesick lol. If you boys are in for a mini herf give me a heads up. Been too long since I've been back. Would be nice to catch up with ya, Davis. 
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    Markwell said:
    ForMud said:
    Yummmm....THE DOG HOUSE!!! You guys are making me homesick lol. If you boys are in for a mini herf give me a heads up. Been too long since I've been back. Would be nice to catch up with ya, Davis. 
    Now if you want to talk about a good dog....Deer Head are my go too, a little messy but good. Did you ever get to go to Jimmy Johns up rt-202 in PA? Had that model train running around on the wall behind the counter.

Now I've made myself hungry. :)
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:

Now if you want to talk about a good dog....Deer Head are my go too, a little messy but good. Did you ever get to go to Jimmy Johns up rt-202 in PA? Had that model train running around on the wall behind the counter.

Now I've made myself hungry. :)
    Used to go up to Jimmy Johns almost every Friday when I was a little squirt...that was pre-fire. Went back once after they reopened but we got there too late and they were closed. Never went to deerhead, but I always heard it was good. 

Two other eateries I really miss are the old Air Transport restaurant at New Castle Airport and Mrs. Robino's in Wilmington's Little Italy. Oh yeah and Famous Dave's lol.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns