Options

merry memes

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

Will be "shoot" on sight.
    At least they got "sight" correct.

I guess even "shot on site" would be correct.

When you see something like this and realize that the morons are populating at an amazing pace.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

@0patience said:

@silvermouse said:

When you see something like this and realize that the morons are populating at an amazing pace.

Either it's misleading or a straight up fake. This is something the anti-gunners do. (And they're not the only faction willing to fake anything to make someone they disagree with look stupid.) And digital manipulation is easy. Besides that they all look like they have duty belts on so that makes me to think they're cops and not just some gun club guys. Second guy from the left looks like he's wearing a county sheriff badge on his belt, and they all have sheriff badge style emblems on shirts.

Post edited by Bob_Luken on
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

@Bob_Luken said:

@0patience said:

@silvermouse said:

Either it's misleading or a straight up fake. This is something the anti-gunners do. (And they're not the only faction willing to fake anything to make someone they disagree with look stupid.) And digital manipulation is easy. Besides that they all look like they have duty belts on so that makes me to think they're cops and not just some gun club guys. Second guy from the left looks like he's wearing a county sheriff badge on his belt, and they all have sheriff badge style emblems on shirts.

odds are good that you are right, good detective work on the garb, too. While almost all humor is at someone's or something's expense it is not right to use it lie about things or people.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

I absolutely had a flashback of Eli in the window behind Wayne, oh man that was so funny.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

An article about street artist Banksey still doing art despite sheltering in place (not a meme but it's got rats in it so it's cool):
    https://www.cnn.com/style/article/banksy-working-from-home-lockdown-scli-intl-gbr/index.html

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

I stumbled across a Banksy a couple years ago.

• Options

better late than never:

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    better late than never:

You copied my list Edward

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

Better choice than what we have now.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...