Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

Noted!

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm surprised she didn't call management to help her figure out the answer.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

Wow, and 4 fingers at that

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ I always wondered that, and then came the cartoon where Wile E. explains it showing a chart upon which the roadrunner was divided up into parts, each of which corresponded to something humans considered delicious.

I have no idea how, but I'm sure that todays youth would consider it politically incorrect in some way.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrShrek said:

I laughed way too hard at that.
    And I am send that to several people.
    🤣😅😁

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrShrek said:

@Rhamlin will live forever

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.