Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭✭✭

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

From Scottie pippen's new book:

“Simply put, without Pippen, there are no championship banners — let alone six — hanging from the United Center rafters. There’s no ‘The Last Dance’ documentary,” the description reads in reference to Jordan’s ESPN docu-series about the ’90s Bulls championship seasons.

“There’s no ‘Michael Jordan’ as we know him. The 1990s Chicago Bulls teams would not exist as we know them.”

“Pippen details how he cringed at being labeled Jordan’s sidekick, and discusses how he could have (and should have) received more respect from the Bulls’ management and the media,” the “UNGUARDED” description reads.

“He discusses what it was like dealing with Jordan on a day-to-day basis, while serving as the real leader within the Bulls locker room.”

Late last year, Pippen revealed he wasn’t a fan of how the documentary turned out.

“I don’t think it was that accurate in terms of really defining what was accomplished in one of the greatest eras of basketball, but also by two of the greatest players – and one could even put that aside and say the greatest team of all time,” Pippen told The Guardian in December 2020.

“I didn’t think those things stood out in the documentary. I thought it was more about Michael trying to uplift himself and to be glorified.

November 16th. Get your copy.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Scottie Pippen thinks Lebron is the biggest 😺 of all time. Look at Frank's favorite player. He does this crap all the time, I'm told. I wouldn't know as I can't stomach this version of the NBA and can't watch anymore.

Haters gonna hate....

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

indoor soccer

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Haters gonna hate....

Nah, I am not invested in the NBA enough to hate. I just enjoy pointing out when a grown man has less toughness than a five year old girl to people that think he's the greatest.

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

I think I can get into this!

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can’t find the one about the guy who got his throat slit.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.