Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

Look for Fewer cigars
    available at your friendly B&M

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, you have to get to have some fun, right?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

What does it say when a dude from Nevada is a better looking women than anyone in your state?

You'd do her...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ain't that the truth, @VegasFrank ??

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    What does it say when a dude from Nevada is a better looking women than anyone in your state?

Says they got some damn good plastic surgeons in Vegas.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

@VegasFrank said:

Says they got some damn good plastic surgeons in Vegas.

Yep, they can turn your enchilada into a taco for a charge.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

>

This should be in the You Can't Make This Stuff Up thread.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.