Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022

@Trykflyr_1 said:

Brings back memories.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

Seriously, what is this?

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it's a sea urchin

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Yes, a diver holding up a sea urchin.

edited October 2022

Where is their other hand, or feet? Why is the hair on the lower extremities? Why is there no clothes/swimsuit in sight?

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭

wide angle lens shot of a hand emerging from the water and holding an urchin.

The picture only shows the forearm and hand above water.

Right hand?

MOW badge received.

Looks hairy below the water line

MOW badge received.