Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Allegedly.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@ShawnOL said:

@Rhamlin said:

They forgot BJs.

Yeah but they suggested girl on girl. Still a win.

Only you would read the fine print 😂

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023

Crap

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

@Rhamlin said:

They forgot BJs.

You''ve got to read between the lines. Go back and look at the section titled Make Him Comfortable. What do you think is implied?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@ShawnOL said:

@Rhamlin said:

They forgot BJs.

You''ve got to read between the lines. Go back and look at the section titled Make Him Comfortable. What do you think is implied?

Apparently I'm not the only one who would read the fine print!

Don't look ↑
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^ That bottom one cracks me up. My sister, RN/BSN who raised 4 kids and 2 husbands that were essentially large children, just got a lecture from her High School dropout granddaughter, who's raised no children, all about "Child Development Psychology". She said "the poor child didn't get one freakin' thing right, obviously knows absolutely nothing about the subject, and walked away smugly believing that she'd just schooled Grandma". Hilarious.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's hilarious. I had a cop, officer Dudas, confiscate a metal stick shift knob and a tire Guage during a traffic stop. Rookie cop trying to be a hardass in front of his older partner, picking on teenager's.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.