Options

merry memes

Comments

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Easter Ladies and Gents.

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's crazy ****, the investors making these major companies bend the knee to woke culture.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

@dirtdude said:
    It's crazy ****, the investors making these major companies bend the knee to woke culture.

I don’t think that’s what it is. I honestly think that the marketing and sales geniuses in these companies think that these idiots are the majority. What they realize too late is that they’re not. Just because they’re the loudest on social media or because they constantly have a news camera shoved in their face doesn’t make them a majority. Sure…any publicity is good publicity for an individual and that’s why they do the outlandish bullshìt that they do. But it’s not so good when it’s a company and your customer base are hardworking people that just wish to be left alone and for the bulllshít to go away.

I can't say I have ever felt passionate enough about a drink (especially Bud Light...) to change what I drink based on who is in their comercials...

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wylaff said:

@Rdp77 said:

@dirtdude said:

I don’t think that’s what it is. I honestly think that the marketing and sales geniuses in these companies think that these idiots are the majority. What they realize too late is that they’re not. Just because they’re the loudest on social media or because they constantly have a news camera shoved in their face doesn’t make them a majority. Sure…any publicity is good publicity for an individual and that’s why they do the outlandish bullshìt that they do. But it’s not so good when it’s a company and your customer base are hardworking people that just wish to be left alone and for the bulllshít to go away.

I can't say I have ever felt passionate enough about a drink (especially Bud Light...) to change what I drink based on who is in their comercials...

I agree. I would also say that the number of people that do is fairly small. That’s my point, the fact that they will pander to such a small amount of the population simply because social media makes them appear to be a majority. I’ve sat in on these sales meetings specifically with Anheuser Busch and their mindset is that that can pander to someone and get them to buy their product. Their arrogance also makes them believe that the rest of their customer base is brand loyal and would never drop their product. I guess stockholders are proving them wrong.

• Options
    MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

⬆️ who’s gonna tell ‘em?

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 said:

Lol, I used to swipe rotary buttons just to see how long it took somebody to figure out why their vehicle wouldn’t start