merry memes

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

All the brown you can see is spiders

Drying a mop over the fries

The stuff of nightmares.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 21

My childhood, when Davey wasn't talking about how to live a better life he was showing us how to be a man by killing Indians.

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,238 ✭✭✭✭✭

That ^^^^ didn't make me laugh but it did make me think of Tennessee's David Crockett State Park and I wondered to myself if it was founded before or after Disney boosted Crockett's image. Looked up their website. They have a disclaimer you are forced to acknowledge before proceeding. Apparently, there has been some confusion with another Tennessee state park also named after Davy, and I bet they had to endure a lot of angry, geographically misguided visitors. That vvvvv did make me laugh.

• Options

• Options