Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No photo description available
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

No photo description available

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image may contain text that says This is a mind-**** So Ill give you minute to unpretzel and maybe that again Wanting positive experience is negative experience accepting negative experience is a positive experience Its what the philosopher Alan to refer to as backwards the the better all the less satisfied become as pursuing something only reinforces it the desperately be more poor unworthy regardless of much money actually The more desperately to be desired to yourself regardless actual physical appearance The desperately to be the lonelier become regardless of who surround to be spiritually enlightened more self-centered and shallow you become in to get
    This makes perfect sense to me. Whoever labeled this a Mind-F*** must be pretty crazy to think this is crazy. Or am I crazy? 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dig it.  I subscribe to the Alan Watts podcast so I can get regular doses of thought provoking material.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    that's fantastic, Peter!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Your chart leaves out the ice cream truck.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did I see this one here?
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

no matter where you go, there you are.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, you must be aging on a log periodic scale.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Wow, you must be aging on a log periodic scale.
    I was thinking it was a pretty fast timeline there...I'd double the last 2 ages at a minimum  B) !!!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to call those fools weekend warriors.  After Friday night they had to struggle and "warrior" it up (suck it up) the rest of the weekend.  Never understood why they continued this process, after a few wasted weekends you would think they would have learned.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...you would think they would have learned.
    Or at least built a respectable tolerance
    ^^ That'sfugginfunny! ^^

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.