Home Non Cigar Related
Options

merry memes

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan said:
    They are hoping the illegals will vote for them.  Sad they have to depend on that to get elected!
    It's called "buying the brown vote".  Blacks only "rock the vote" for a black candidate.  Going after the criminal alien vote works better.  Not trying to sound racist, just pointing out facts.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^Reminds me of someone who live in Dennis MA.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised that ticks aren't on the graph... and I found out last night that my Wife's also afraid of alien creatures too.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    I'm surprised that ticks aren't on the graph... and I found out last night that my Wife's also afraid of alien creatures too.

Just as well that I don't come to Peter's Excellent herf then. Oh, wait, you said alien, not alienated.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Especially when they work with me.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, if you were to hold a contest to see who could buy the most votes by peculating the public dime, what would that look like?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    New to me nice word, webmost, 'peculating'.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    So, if you were to hold a contest to see who could buy the most votes by peculating the public dime, what would that look like?

Do you suppose the middle of the road American voter is swayed to the right after they all raised their hands? 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny, I read that as percolating the first time.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ^time for another cup of coffee?
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    New to me nice word, webmost, 'peculating'.

If a person were to barge into the offices of the Clinton Foundation and demand all the money at gunpoint, that is theft. You go to jail for that.

But if a person were to cut checks on the Clinton Foundation account to fund their daughter's lavish wedding, that is peculation. You get away with that.

However, if a person were to use the money to buy the DNC, then the DNC paid a lie firm (I spell attorney phonetically for clarity), and the lie firm in turn paid an outfit selling political dirt, and the dirt firm hired a retired British spy, who in turn bought dirt from the KGB.... that is a nothing-burger. You are going to be very disappointed if you don't get elected for that.

We are heirs to a wonderful comprehensive vocabulary.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want this. 
    I don't have a staircase, but I still want it.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google has reached a new low.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:

My wife used to say that 😂