Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    deadman said:
    Couple cigar related ones

Had this happen today at Mahogany Bay. This place is great! Not a single no smoking sign anywhere. Unlike the cruise ship. 

Hope you're having a blast, Ricky!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife’s cousin just sent this to his wife. 😂

He be having random old crank telephones showing up at his house and stuff.

But I hate following those trucks.

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Should read 'and buy cigars online'.  Looking at you Disco @Rhamlin

Image may contain outdoor

Porch pirates all over the country are fainting......

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this explains a lot:
    Image may contain outdoor

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    soon to be seen around here, driven by 'Mc-mansion-second-home owning hedge fund managers who don't need a truck at all but want to look cool:
    US-AUTOMOBILE-TESLA-CYBERTRUCK
    Yup they will be driving up and down US1 and across the causeways to Southbeach too. You will find them parked right next to the Maybachs, BMWs and Maseratis
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    soon to be seen around here, driven by 'Mc-mansion-second-home owning hedge fund managers who don't need a truck at all but want to look cool:

My first thot when I heard about it was: "Pickup? Don't they have Salvadorans for that?"  But I didn't expect the post-apocalyptic appearance of it.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:

Looks like she's getting a pinky ring for her birthday. 

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^    I'd put $20 in a different jar every time she said no.   I'd be getting Unicorns at tge end of it...
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • 12Ultralimited12Ultralimited Posts: 48 ✭✭✭
    Image may contain text
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch? Fine, I can accept that - not for me, but I accept it. Funfetti?!?!?!? What the funfetti does that even taste like, other than ridiculously sweet? 
    Taste the rainbow.....?

I find the sugar free french vanilla creamer my Wife uses to be unbearably sweet. I can't imagine these flavors.