merry memes

Comments

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:
    Guitarded said:

Yeah, it's called California.
    And Texas...
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And they're working on federal tobacco 21 legislation.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    And they're working on federal tobacco 21 legislation.
    The Federal 21 Law is already in effect, Texas is enforcing it. I don't have a problem with it as long as it doesn't effect cigars with a tax of any kind. I do believe 18 year olds in the US military should be exempt though.

Dip is a huge problem in Texas especially where I live. My friend started dipping Grizzly when he was 15 and by the time he was 28 I believe he told me he went back and added everything up and he spent about $60,000 on the stuff!!! I don't know what else they put in dip but whatever it is, is highly highly addictive. I took a pinch of Copenhagen a while back and was spinning and nauseas I seriously wanted more the next day for no reason. Cigars I find not addictive at all, part of the reason I don't smoke every day.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    BadSneakersBadSneakers Posts: 156 ✭✭✭✭

It's funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating. - Jack Handey 
  • Options
    BadSneakersBadSneakers Posts: 156 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so sorry.
    It's funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating. - Jack Handey 
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I enjoy the meme, it irritates me that Carl is almost always misspelled.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    While I enjoy the meme, it irritates me that Carl is almost always misspelled.
    I believe it is a mockery of the trash accent that english actor uses
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:

I ordered the goat at that restaurant
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)