Home Non Cigar Related

How I end up in trouble.

0patience0patience Oregon CoastPosts: 9,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got a call from the wife. She is working til 8, cause they have some parenting class and she has to watch the ankle biters.
And then she gives me this question.
"Oh and what's tomorrow?"
Hell, I don't know. Sink de mayonaise?
"No, it is not cinco de mayo"! 
Oh! Mother's day!
"No, tomorrow is Friday, Mother's day is on a Sunday."
It is? Ok. This Sunday?
"No, not this Sunday! Don't you know when it is?"
Uhm. I think so?
"So you don't know what tomorrow is?"
Of course I do. It's our anniversary. 
"You looked at the marriage certificate on the wall, right?"
Uhm. No. I remembered.
"Ok, smart guy, how long have we been married."
Wait. What? I didn't know this was gonna come up. No fair! 30-ish years.
"OMG, we had our 30 year anniversary already."
Yeah, like I said. 30-ish years.
"You're such a dork."

:smile:


In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Pittstown,NYPosts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Tony and many more. They just don’t get it sometimes.
  • IndustMechIndustMech ChicagolandPosts: 3,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations 

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • RhamlinRhamlin WVPosts: 7,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Got a call from the wife. She is working til 8, cause they have some parenting class and she has to watch the ankle biters.
    And then she gives me this question.
    "Oh and what's tomorrow?"
    Hell, I don't know. Sink de mayonaise?
    "No, it is not cinco de mayo"! 
    Oh! Mother's day!
    "No, tomorrow is Friday, Mother's day is on a Sunday."
    It is? Ok. This Sunday?
    "No, not this Sunday! Don't you know when it is?"
    Uhm. I think so?
    "So you don't know what tomorrow is?"
    Of course I do. It's our anniversary. 
    "You looked at the marriage certificate on the wall, right?"
    Uhm. No. I remembered.
    "Ok, smart guy, how long have we been married."
    Wait. What? I didn't know this was gonna come up. No fair! 30-ish years.
    "OMG, we had our 30 year anniversary already."
    Yeah, like I said. 30-ish years.
    "You're such a dork."

    :smile:


    That’s priceless!!!:)
  • dirtdudedirtdude Green ValleyPosts: 5,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Tony
    A little dirt never hurt
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 San Jose CaPosts: 3,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Tony 

    If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 5,371 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Cinco de Mayo!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Milwaukee, WIPosts: 9,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do I detect a 'bomb Tony on his anniversary' run coming soon?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • 0patience0patience Oregon CoastPosts: 9,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Do I detect a 'bomb Tony on his anniversary' run coming soon?
    Oh come on. Don't you start too.
    You guys are killing me enough as it is.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

    Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • jlmartajlmarta 50 miles from ParadisePosts: 7,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations, Tony. And many happy returns. 
  • silvermousesilvermouse Cape CodPosts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy 30+ 
  • ForMudForMud Aka; Quickdraw, Clayton, DelawarePosts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's word for word how 95% of my conversations with my wife goes. 

    Happy 3 decades!!!......I looked it up, 30 year gift is pearls.


  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why you have the date engraved inside the wedding ring.  This time I was smart, I got married in 2000 so I will always remember how many years we've been married.
  • ForMudForMud Aka; Quickdraw, Clayton, DelawarePosts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭

    0patience said:
    peter4jc said:
    Do I detect a 'bomb Tony on his anniversary' run coming soon?
    Oh come on. Don't you start too.
    You guys are killing me enough as it is.
    Don't let them smell the fear...That's when they attack. 
  • IndustMechIndustMech ChicagolandPosts: 3,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan said:
    That's why you have the date engraved inside the wedding ring.  This time I was smart, I got married in 2000 so I will always remember how many years we've been married.
    I was married in 1990. Simple math

    I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

    It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Southern CaliforniaPosts: 2,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations Tony
    Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain
    — Henry Ford
  • ForMudForMud Aka; Quickdraw, Clayton, DelawarePosts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got married on Feb 29th.....So we've been married 25 and 8.33333333 years.
Sign In or Register to comment.