Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

August Lotto Winner is 90+_Irishman!

Comments

• Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ForMud You must have a lot of time on your hands.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the way. 9505510977568248074967
    Congrats on the win Brett.  
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D That made my day right there. Haha!
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Brett on it's way. 9500114513818248154703
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interloper!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to be more like Dayrun!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Dayrun's a postoper, you're a preloper, so the way I see it you've got the jump on him.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF Darrin, that makes no sense, just stirring the pot I see 🤬
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brett, I assume you've received a notification from USPS concerning the future delivery of the package I entrusted to the USPS to deliver to you this coming Saturday.

Much easier than typing a 22 digit number...

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Brett, I assume you've received a notification from USPS concerning the future delivery of the package I entrusted to the USPS to deliver to you this coming Saturday.

Much easier than typing a 22 digit number...
    Thanks John all good here 😉
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    skydiverD said:
    peter4jc said:
    Eric told me he uses the winner's photos.

And yes, I see the irony of wasting time and bandwidth to complain about wasting time and bandwidth.  But it's still lame.  
    It may be lame, that's true.  But you know what's worse?  Posting a tracking number when you were not even involved in the contest to begin with!  Why, that would make you a total and complete ****!!!

9405 8036 9930 0688 9256 88

:*   

I have a reputation I have to live up to.....  :D

Tell the Warden, aka the Bandwidth Bully @peter4jc I always reduce my photo resolution before uploading.  Saves BW and loads faster.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great start guys!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    According to USPS and my phone blowing up this morning apparently this afternoon is going to be busy too. Already spent the better part of two hours at work labeling cigars and getting them into the coolidor. Thanks again everyone and much appreciated, not a bad cigar in the bunch. 
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think everyone should have a smoking co ck.......
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to USPS and my phone blowing up this morning apparently this afternoon is going to be busy too. Already spent the better part of two hours at work labeling cigars and getting them into the coolidor. Thanks again everyone and much appreciated, not a bad cigar in the bunch. 
    Drip drip drip.... Faucet wide open. 
  • Options
    BTW Julian, just read a review the other day on Halfwheel about the Grimaldi’s that peaked my interest and was surprised pleasantly when one showed up. I also wanted to try the Hit and Run as I really like both what Matt Booth does as well as Caldwell but never thought I’d have the chance since it came out a while back. Thank you for all of them and as I said, not a bad cigar in the bunch much appreciated for the over the top generosity and counting ability lol. 
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    expected delivery: Monday:
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Thanks brother cant wait to try it and yeah love Larry’s coasters, I’ve got two now and will be using them all the time! Can’t believe how amazing everyone has been, truly spectacular cigars all around from every single person.  Thanks again 😉
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy bro
  • Options
    Enjoy, brother.  That punisher is more of a novelty with it's spicy tip, but that Mi Quirida firecracker is a great, short smoke.