Home General Discussion
Options

October 6th...Shindig @ Casa de Lamers

2»

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, don't have too much fun!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is the babe on the left??
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a great time with good food, drink, smokes and people. Have fun and enjoy some great times :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a great time 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The FIBS showed up tonight.  Somehow he dragged us to a bar!!!

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Chalupa_Batman.....sup?
  • Options
    Chalupa_BatmanChalupa_Batman Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
    Heeeyyyy!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just have to say thank you to everybody that made the trip.  I had a blast as always and it was great catching up with everybody! 

Now has anybody seen my ID?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This FIB did represent, the universe fell in line for me that day.  That being said, I did not represent well, I brought nothing, I smelled horrible, and threw horrible.  Thank you Brad and Justine for allowing me into your home in that shape.  See you two in a couple of months.  Very good to see Lucas and his lovely unicorn again, don't know how they put up with me either.  Oh yea and peters smiling face is always a nice sight.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.