Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 3,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just sitting here, not smoking. How about you?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Loveland, COPosts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working and dealing with launch issues for the new IPhones, Apple Watch, iOS 12, and MacOS Mojave. It’s been a shitshow at work and sucks, but I’m off in 2.5hrs and will forget all about it within 60 seconds of clocking out lol. 

Not sure if if I’ll get a cigar or not this evening but hopeful. What are you smoking Steve?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 3,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting for water to boil....not smoking still.
    Lol I misread your post and thought you were smoking, my bad. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ForMudForMud Aka; Quickdraw, Clayton, DelawarePosts: 767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting to leave work 4:30 - 5:00, drive 45 mins on the same road I've driven the past 18 years, then I can light one one......
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Lake Zurich IlPosts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now this is some funny ****!  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Significant3Significant3 Peoria AZPosts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread reminds me of some Facebook Friends I know who like to give mundane play by play of their lives.
    Now this is some funny ****!  

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 4,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balanced the checkbook today, yawn...
    "The change in culture has a lot to do with the eclipse of integrity and honesty and decency, and the normalization of corruption, deceit, and mendacity.  It's all about manipulating your political opponents to diminish them and show that they have nothing to say or contribute.  People no longer have dialogue. It's all monologue."  - - Cornell West
    Walked the dogs, after the rain stopped.
    "The change in culture has a lot to do with the eclipse of integrity and honesty and decency, and the normalization of corruption, deceit, and mendacity.  It's all about manipulating your political opponents to diminish them and show that they have nothing to say or contribute.  People no longer have dialogue. It's all monologue."  - - Cornell West
    Did some laundry.
    This thread reminds me of some Facebook Friends I know who like to give mundane play by play of their lives.
    Outstanding idea!!!
    Fluffed my post count...
    :D
    Crap, got stuff in dryer...
    Wondering why this and so many other things chap people’s ****. Isn’t it just easy to ignore it and move on, or is that a skill set that has been lost?
    Wondering why this and so many other things chap people’s ****. Isn’t it just easy to ignore it and move on, or is that a skill set that has been lost?
    I see folks having fun, is this supposed to mean something? 
    Stubble said:
    I see folks having fun, is this supposed to mean something? 
    Nope just me misunderstanding again, I’m an idiot and apparently can’t read context when I read type lol. Ignore me, I’m just stupid which should surprise no one. 
    Now I'm sad.....laters.
  • Significant3Significant3 Peoria AZPosts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Amos. This will be a great place to pad my posting count. Especially now that I’m approaching 1000. I see a 1000 post contest coming.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 TexasPosts: 1,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drove the truck around A LOT!
    TX98Z28 said:
    Drove the truck around A LOT!
    Be sure and let us know when you get off the lot and out on the road.  ;)
  • YaksterYakster I forgot the coffee filtersPosts: 6,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent 23 emails and deleted 233 emails.  Wonder how many emails I've read today.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today.

Join me on the Android vHerf (from link in Evernote on Android) or iOS vHerf Link -Chris
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 25
    .....reading this thread....now I am going to take a shower
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Cambridge NebraskaPosts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Ate chipotle earlier, nearly shat my pants. But I made it. 
    Good to know I'm not their only victim