Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trvcking Calvin?
    FIFY
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Calvin....
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some french onion soup for lunch. Yum!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Filling out the same repetitive form over and over and over for cataract surgery.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Filling out the same repetitive form over and over and over for cataract surgery.
    Perhaps it's just a sneaky way to make you do eye exercises
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    jd50ae said:
    Perhaps it's just a sneaky way to make you do eye exercises

I wish that had some truth.
    The truth is however, that they all think they are entitled to the same information to satisfy their lofty positions and self importance. It also probably helps in getting tax dollars which will never show up as a reduction in charges to the patient. Well, they better have a copy machine, and they better be able to read an equally bad penmanship (you know, like a doctor's scribble). All the forms are in one single folder to three or four fee sharers. And even though the forms are in one single folder they will tell you they can't share information without a legal document saying they can. Bad eyes and I have to answer questions in fine print. Serious hand pain because being an honest person I can no longer get pain meds, and I have to write for hours to satisfy self serving stupidity, and grotesque inefficiency. And how many trees have been felled for all these ridiculous forms. Just to have all of the information keyed into someones computer so they can all have access to it.
    A disjointed vent I know, but what has this country come to? Every facet of our lives hacked by idiot laws and politicians. And usually democrats and liberals are at the root of it all, like everything else that has gone sour in this country.
    On the brightside, I just lit up another big honkin 5 Vegas and it should last for hours. I may even have a drink or two later on. Why wait? Having one now.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank goodness for big honking 5 Vegas cigars.

Spent my morning dealing with my youngest's broke down car. Stripped out 3rd and 4th gear on the old Honda. Not really worth fixing at this point. That's two daughters looking for cars now because the other one keeps overheating and isn't worth fixing either, hmm.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Transmission is shot, and costs more than the car is worth. Trying to drive it home, but even thought the tech said I had first and second gear, it slips when it heats up. Should have just had it towed home.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Transmission is shot, and costs more than the car is worth. Trying to drive it home, but even thought the tech said I had first and second gear, it slips when it heats up. Should have just had it towed home.
    Where’s the adventure in having it towed
  • Options
    Yeah, that would be pretty boring, I agree.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Replaced a taillight on my Subaru. 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for my mittens.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Polished my shoes.
    Vacuumed the fan.
    Dusted my rubber alligator.
    Waited for a new Air Compressor.
    Snuck up on Molly and gave her fleas a bad time.
    Looked at point and shoots.
    Perused card readers.
    Full action packed day.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just peed next to Ronny Van Zant. 
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just peed next to Ronny Van Za
    He don't mind cause he's as free as a bird now. 
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blew out a blood vessel in my left eye, looks far worse than usual, lol.
  • Options
    Updating my Fire tablet.
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laundry and lonesome dove
  • Options
    Cigars and SWAT.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blew out a blood vessel in my left eye, looks far worse than usual, lol.
    for whomever hit the wtf button, it is not a serious condition although it is mighty disturbing if you don't know about it:
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/subconjunctival-hemorrhage/symptoms-causes/syc-20353826
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call one of my brothers, cause he’s so concerned for me. You know concerned enough to answer a phone just not enough to dial one.
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knocked out 2 1/2 dozen sausage rolls.   
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    Car shopping for the Wife.
  • Options
    All this car shopping is seriously cutting into my smoking time and future budget.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inventory my cigar tobacco. I need to order a pound or two of seco and a pound of criollo wrapper.   
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just gave a fellow employee (a cigar smoker) a JSK Red Knight to try, he proceeded to tell me where Rocky Patels are on sale on the other side of town.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.